Claim you profile
Experienced choreographer in most fields, these include working for theatre companies, opera companies, musical theatre and projects abroad namely Japan. Have a strong knowledge base of most forms of dance. I also have a detailed knowledge of early dance forms and styles from the renaissance, baroque and early 19 century dance.
Assisting candidates if there are any physical problems such as illness
May 2010 - June 2011
• Ensuring that candidates have the correct exam papers and 'answer sheets'
• Assisting candidates if there are any physical problems such as illness
• Ensuring no cheating takes place and minimizing disruption and interference among candidates
• Providing any information or extra equipment to facilitate the exam
Executive Officer Customer Service
June 2009 - November 2009
• Ensuring that procedures and regulations are complied with • Interviewing and providing assistance to customers who are at Stage 3 of their benefit claim
• Providing assistance and information and forms requested by customer using JCP in house databases and information systems
Information Officer (Temp)
November 2007 - March 2008
• Assisting in the updating of Salford PCT's website
• Providing administrative support i.e. photocopying, drafting responses to communications
• Processing invoices and T&S claims for payment, ensuring accuracy and reconciling receipts
• Responding to requests via telephone or email for information
February 2005 - May 2005
• Collating information from databases (Access and Impromptu - in house database)
• Downloading into Excel to extract data for creating graphs and charts
• Tailoring the information to the criteria put forward by clinical leads, HODs and consultants to specific requests and creating graphs and charts for them
Project Support Administrator
From May 2004
Teacher, Choreographer, Director
July 2004 - June 2009
• Teaching ballet on a freelance basis to students, publicly or privately
• Teaching repertoire for students going for their Solo Seal or just for their personal interest
• Reviving previous productions
Assistant Sub Budget Manager
HM Prison Service (HQ)
January 2000 - May 2004
• Compiling monthly reports on budgets within the Group of 8 units
• Creating spreadsheets for various functions i.e. Pay, Self Audit, Invoice Tracking, T&S Expenditure
• Conducting and assisting in the management of Self Audit, Asset Audit and Internal Audit
• Researching background law concerning added days to prisoners' sentences and the impact the new legislation on human rights has on prisoners
• I was secretary to the steering group on Prisoners Earnings and Privileges and Prisoners Reception and Induction
Wind in the Willows
A new production of Alan Bennett's dramatisation for a Japanese theatre company, premiered in Japan. I was responsible for all movement and dance, with added responsibilities of assisting the director.
MIPP (Managing the Integrated Product Pipeline)
This was an ongoing project over a 3 year period. I was responsible for giving the project consultants all office and project support during its rollout process.
New Shelter Build
Commissioning new shelter builds for Transport for London (London Transport Buses). This also included the installation of lightning for existing new builds. A project of £3 M, project duration 6 moths.
Qualifications & Certifications
Dance and Theatre Studies
Arts Educational School
English Language & Maths
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.