Claim you profile
From January 2011
As an experienced Sales Executive of the 10 strong team at the prestigious Mercedes Benz dealership, I have a number of key responsibilities including:
• The development and support of a complex deal structure to meet the demands of the Mercedes franchise and the personal needs of my customer base.
• Increasing dealership profitability through the identification of peripheral customer needs including the sale of Stargard and Service Contracts.
• As a fully accredited FSA Sales representative I have wide reaching experience in the cross sale of insurance related products including Gap and Extended Warranties
• Using my professionalism and customer centricity, maintaining customer satisfaction for the luxury car market through ensuring CSI scores are significantly beyond that of the national average.
March 2010 - January 2011
With responsibility for managing a sales team of 4, key components of the role included:
• Responsibility for building the business up from grass roots level to a fully functioning, profitable dealership
• Direct liaising with the manufacturer to ensure targets and standards were reached and exceeded
• Stock control and buying used vehicles from a number of sources
• Tailoring deals for three Sales Executives
• Liaising with finance companies and setting up and ensuring the dealership was FSA compliant
• Ensuring profit was reached on a monthly basis
• Dealing with customers to ensure CSI was achieved
• Working with parts and service to enable tight control of budgets and profitability
Senior Sales Executive /Controller
November 2007 - March 2010
• Running the Sales Department including tailoring deals to suit customer needs
• Assisting Sales Team to maximise profit in areas of finance, VRI, GAP, extended warranties and maintenance contracts
• Responsible for training the Trainee Salesman.
July 2005 - November 2007
• Tailoring deals to suit Customer requirements
• Top-Selling sales executive for employment.
Cardigan Arms Public House
February 2004 - July 2005
• Day to day planning and running of public house and 40-seater restaurant
• Stock ordering, preparing weekly books for our accountants
• Managing 8 staff members ensuring that staff rotas were kept fully up-to-date.
W. Waters & Sons Ltd
December 2002 - January 2004
Sales Manager/ Business Manager
September 1998 - December 2002
Similar responsibilities at these dealerships including:
• Day to day running of Sales Department, ensuring that Renault standards are adhered to • Tailoring finance deals to meet the Customers' needs
• Ensuring Sales Executives sell 'add-ons' such as ASA Insurance and GAP.
Sales Controller/Sales Executive
Regal Witney Limited
July 1994 - September 1998
Running a new/used car satellite dealership for a large main dealership
Due to economic climate conditions, this dealership was closed, resulting in redundancy.
Used car Sales Executive
June 1990 - July 1994
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.