looking forward for role in top management, leadership position with challenging time bound goals,ensuring profitability in line with the mission statement of the organization
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
From December 2012
to as on date
Fiem Industries - A leading manufacturer of Exterior & Interior moulded parts, Head light Assy, Tail light Assy, Mirror Assy, Safety Triangles, etc for Honda Scooters, Suzuki Motors, Yamha, Tata, Hyundai, Force Motors, JCB, TAFE, TVS Motorcycle, Force Motors, TAFE, REML, Volvo, Eicher Poplaris, JCB, Trerex Vectra.
Accountability -To look after overall operations of Entire plant.
GM - Plant Head
Sandhar Automotives ltd
August 2010 - October 2012
The company is in the field of designing and Manufacturing the parts for "Hero Moto Corp ltd" (Formerly known as Hero Honda)- Ignition locks, Mirror -Assy, Sheet Metal Parts, Tubular Parts, Die-casting, Plastic Moulding, Foot Rest -Assy, Bkt Pillion -Assy, PU paint Shop, Powder Coating Plant.
Sandhar's Haridwar plant is a multi facility plant in entire Sandhar Group. Its turnover is Rs.160 Crore.
• Production planning of both units in terms of achieving maximum capacity utilisation.
• Achieved less than 1000 ppm defects at customer end
• Raising requirement and facilitating the arrangement of resources.
• Preparing Gantt charts to review project activities and follow up to complete the projects on time
• Achieved total 46 nos. New Product Approved from Customer.
• Arranging the COC for the different products from suppliers.
• Monitoring the Costing of projects within the allocated budgets and profitability.
• Productivity improvement by eliminating non value added activities & low cost automation.
• Co ordinate with customer and design department for new products.
• Establishing Quality management systems to winning the TS certification.
• Establish equipment break down analysis and preventive maintenance systems to improve equipment availability.
• Improved equipment utilization through workers involvement in improvement activities.
• Introduce customer support cell to attained customer grievance in time.
• BP Planning for the year and KRAs.
• Guided the team to raise the plant at Haridwar.
Finishing of Green field Project & Infrastructure as per concept, Customer considering the optimum cost including Project procurement and value engineering, handing over 6 Acre of facility. At Haridwar.
• Achieved mile stones as per project plan, Civil MEP as well as PEB.
• Monitoring the progress of the project against the financial indices / budget.
• Coordinating with contractors, Architectures, Structure Engineers and PEB vendors.
Focus Energy Ltd
April 2009 - July 2010
Creating and on time delivery of Down Hole drilling Operations & Infrastructure as per concept. Cost reduction, Project procurement and value engineering. Handled multi location projects scattered across Jaislmer Belt (Near To Pakistan Border) spreaded in App. 1000 kilometre Area.
• Complete project procurement well within the approved budget.
• 6 Sites set up in minimum time span, to start the operation of drilling.
• Tendering, Source identification, Comparing, Negotiating and awarding the Work.
• Selection of vendor, layout planning, end to end conception and hand over to operations.
• Acting as a link with Supply chain, Finance & agencies involved for keeping the show on.
• Constant cost reduction at supplier end to cater the need based on value of items to be executed.
• Caring out Process Audits for Compliance of procedures and course correction.
• Preparing Defect identification n solution, using CAPA (Corrective & Preventive action).
• Initiate deployment of VA / VE, 5S and Kaizen activity at site level.
A subsidy of Wotek Corporation
April 2007 - April 2009
Project conception, Ordering, Procurement, Techno commercial selection of equipment and Budgeting.
Process improvement, industrial Engineering and setting up the Industrial laundry/Kitchen/Aqcutisic Partitions for 5 star Hotels.
• Project report preparation for upcoming 5 Star Chain hotels upcoming all over India. including Electrical, Mechanical and Civil.
• Preparation of Inspection of Equipments for the intended specifications.
• Process improvement at site for bringing down the assembly time of Components for assembly of machines.
• Corrective and Preventive action plan for eliminating the rejection / waste.
December 2005 - March 2007
Dispatch after Product Assy as per the sales plan. Controlling the Cost of Production, action plan for keeping rejections below AOP targets. Peoples Management, Training and development of associates for better performance. Plant operations, Managing OEE and Uptime of the Equipments.
• Planning of workflow in order to meet the dispatches on schedule
• Establish systems, procedures & Processes for daily operations with focus on speedy response to internal entities minimizing change over using SMED, frequencies as well as time, capacity optimization and OEE of 97.5%.
• Process improvements to achieve improved efficiency in production, quality & delivery while implementing DOE.
• Managing a team of more than 250 people to achieve PQCDSM targets in time.
• New Product Development, alternate sourcing of SPM Machines from Taiwanese suppliers.
• Conducting TPM and TQM activities to improve the quality of the product leaving the company.
BPL Display Devices Ltd
July 1997 - December 2005
Company Profile: A 3,000 crore group with diversified interests in manufacturing CPT's/ TVs/ Home Appliances/ Battery Telecom/ Mobile.
Key Responsibility Areas
Production/ Process Planning
− Overseeing production related tasks including planning, control and troubleshooting encompassing setting up production targets and achieves the same within time and cost parameters.
− Developing new process concepts for production optimization, yield improvement and develop guidelines for the sequencing of manufacturing activities on the shop floor (SOP).
− Executing cost saving and energy saving techniques/measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in O&M Expenditures and work within the budget.
− Coordinating material / spare parts planning related activities encompassing identification of vendors, requirement of specification and offer evaluation. Planning and executing capital procurement.
− Planning and effecting preventive maintenance schedules of various machinery and instruments to increase machine up time / equipment reliability; thereby accomplishing planned production targets within budget.
− Proactively identify areas of obstruction / breakdowns and take steps to rectify the equipments through application of trouble shooting tools.
− Handling quality management systems & Maintenance viz 5S, TPM, Kaizen for increasing productivity/ process yields, reducing cost, enhancing operational efficiencies and de bottle necking.
− Incorporating various value engineering & application engineering initiatives with an aim of reducing scrap/wastage/rejections.
− Establishing standards, inspection method, gauging techniques & monitoring system to assure conformance to requirements & continuous improvements.
− Analyzing technical aspects involved process & accordingly implementing amendments.
− Directing and leading the technical personnel. Imparting continuous on job training to the workforce for accomplishing greater...
CPT manufacturing for the first time in India
JCT Electronics -Vadodara , Samtel Colour ltd - Ghaziabad & Kota , BPL Limited - Sahibabad.
Fiem Industries ltd (Sonepat-Haryana)
Samtel Colour Ltd
Attended training from Toshiba & Mitsubishi (Japan) & Philips (Netherland) for Pure Flat Tube Technologies/Technology Transfer..
⇨ ISO 9000 & ISO 14000 Programme Implementation.
⇨ PM Analysis, a defect reduction technique by a reputed TPM Consultant.
⇨ Q.C. Training Programme.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more