Technical Proposal Writer
Creative Information Technology India Pvt Ltd
From January 2014
1) Review and analyze US Federal Government RFPs, RFIs, RFQs to understand information technology service and product requirements.
2) Synthesize detailed information by researching technical topics through websites, blogs, forums, etc. and by talking to SMEs, Technical architects, etc. and apply them in bid responses.
3) Conceptualize and document proposal's technical solution, technical approach and IT task responses.
4) Convert RFP requirements into compelling technical responses by converting bid solution ideas into well written and presentable matter in final bid proposal by interacting with solution architects, SMEs, bid coordinators, sales, legal and finance teams in USA and India.
5) Create technology related white-papers, case studies, success stories, product presentations, website content and other artifacts for technical and non-technical audiences including customers, C-level executives, industry analysts, etc.
Sr. Pre-Sales Executive, October 27th- December 23rd
Genesys International Corporation Ltd.
1) Production of responses to Requests for Information and Requests for Pricing for GIS based projects.
2) Production of responses to Request for proposals.
3) Production of Request for Proposal for the proposal
4) Development of Industry specific and technical whitepapers
5) Work with Sales Personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge in support of pre-sales activities.
6) Liaison with Product Managers and Development to understand details of product direction and design and communicate information back to sales organization.
7) Responsible for staying abreast of product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to address business and technical problems. This includes interacting with Product Management and Development on an on-going basis to stay current.
8) Responsible for understanding business and technical...
with Product Managers and Development to understand details of product direction and design and communicate information back to sales organization.
16) Responsible for staying abreast of product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products and how these are applied to address business and technical problems. This includes interacting with Product Management and Development on an on-going basis to stay current.
17) Responsible for understanding business and technical problems addressed by the products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, etc.
18) Attendance at conferences and working with Subject Matter Experts, and research to stay on top of changes in business issues/requirements/regulations/Technology and understand where the market is going.
19) Responsible for staying current on competitive analyses and understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
20) Responsible for preparing for meetings and tailoring communications to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process.
21) Responsible for working with Product Management to develop and deliver training on business problems, products, and messages for new pre-Sales team members.
22) Coordinate requirements for proofs of concept with Product Management/Product Development
Sri Jayanti Insurance
June 2013 - September 2013
1. Responsible for supporting a business within every area of human resources, including recruitment and employee relations.
2. Drafting Job Description
3. Resume screening
4. Performing Background checks
5. Point person for employees' issues and inquiries, including benefits and company policies.
Development of Industry specific and technical whitepapers
CyberTech Systems and Software Ltd
March 2011 - May 2013
1. Study and collect clients business requirements for GIS based projects.
2. Cover high level scope and objective of the project and establish client communication channel.
3. Understanding the business process of the organization to implement that knowledge in any manner.
4. Setting up clear understanding and communication of the requirements.
5. Precise analysis and documentation of the underlying stated expectations in the Requirement Document to help stakeholders and developers to understand.
6. Solution assessment and validation to make sure that there are no gaps in the requirement gathering and development.
7. Prepare SRS on the basis of client interaction and requirement gathering.
8. Prepare Requirement specifications and functional specifications.
9. Prepare wireframes/presentations or UI mock for the client.
10. Redesign business requirement depending upon the change in requirements.
11. Participate in testing
12. Making final report
Sr Pre-Sales Executive
10) Production of responses to Requests for Information and Requests for Pricing for GIS based projects.
11) Production of responses to Request for proposals.
CyberTech Systems and Software Ltd
August 2008 - February 2011
1. Worked as a GIS Analyst with main focus on ESRI Softwares: ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS Desktop.
2. Provide technical help for web application running on production server and development servers.
3. Provide technical help in installation of software components.
4. Provide help in creating the web application.
5. Good understanding of the architecture of ArcGIS Server, Map Caching capabilities.
6. Experience working with Web applications.
7. Experience with ArcGIS Server installations.
8. Worked with Map Services, Geo-processing Services, Globe Services, Geocode Services.
9. Participated in in-house trainings/discussion programs on ArcGIS Server.
10. Maintain application at the client end.
11. Troubleshoot data and application related issues.
12. Coordinate with the client for updation or enhancements in the application.
Trainee- Spatial Data Engineer
DSM Soft Pvt. Ltd
January 2008 - June 2008
Project Title: Automatic Feature Extraction
Environment: AutoCAD and free downloadable application Aforge .Net.
Period: 6 Months
Team Size: 2 members
Role / Position: Trainee- Spatial Data Engineer
To extract (data) features from the aerial photographs or satellite imagery.
Description and Responsibility:
Develop a methodology to extract feature like Buildings, Roads from the Satellite Images automatically. Develop custom Tools, which include building extraction and building vector in Aforge.NET an open source application using C# language. Custom tools were developed in AutoCAD to simplify the boundary lines covering the buildings i.e. Line Simplification and Minimum Bounding Rectangle.
• Spatial data engineer responsible for analysis of Automatic Feature Extraction.
• Customization of image processing lab application.
• Develop tools in AutoCAD.
Project 2: Develop Methodology for Future Work Estimation
Description and Responsibility:
To estimate the future road construction scope in parts of Australia. Input data provided by the client is used to determine the estimate output and the work required for the completion along with the time in hours that would be used.
A database is prepared using MS ACCESS, and data is analyzed. Land use details for the past five years of the area is analyzed to determine the change in the Land Use, Land Cover and the development occurred in the area to estimate the use of facilities like roads, airports etc.
• Research on previous five-year development.
• Research on the census data.
• Analysis on migration of population.
Conservatory of Wild Life and Forest Department
May 2007 - June 2007
Toposheets covering North Sholapur were digitized for contour mapping. A TIN was created to study the area for plain grasslands.
• On field data collection
• Analysis on the habitat of Great Indian Bustard.
• Analysis on the census data of North Sholapur.
Qualifications & Certifications
Symbiosis Institute of GeoInformatics
Wadia College, Pune University