Payroll Management, Attendance & Leave Management, Legal Compliances, Recruitments
From April 2013
- Sourcing of C.V’s from portals.
- Creating a pool of qualified candidates.
- Screening résumés and sending bulk mails for PAN India recruitment.
- Short listing candidates according to the requirement.
- Conducting telephonic interviews.
- Rating candidates on different parameters such as communication, job knowledge and confidence.
- Maintaining state-wise candidate database.
- Employee life cycle management (Post recruitment activities)
- Induction of employees.
- Preparation of training schedule of new employees.
- Preparation of profile handover documents.
- Preparation of different business letters.
- Managing employee information database & employee service record files.
- Completing exit formalities i.e. ensuring all pending works are completed, responsibilities are handed over to the concerned department and preparation of full and final settlement.
- Employee verification and background check.
- Payroll processing and preparation of salary slips.
- Handling legal compliances like PF and ESIC.
- Documentation and record keeping of communications made through e-mails.
- Maintaining Attendance record and preparation of leave tracker on yearly basis.
- Managing medi-claim & personal accident claim policy and renewal process as well.
- Maintaining attendance sheet of field staff through daily sales reports.
- Preparation of itinerary and coordinating with hotel for booking.
- Coordinating with different Head quarters office for arrangement of meeting.
HR Executive & Counselor
June 2012 - November 2012
Counseling students about various software training program and convince them to enroll in our company.
Content preparation and assisting trainer in soft skills training.
Conducting market survey to find out the competitors strategy.
Preparation of Advertisement matter.
Maintaining attendance and leave records.
Handling overall process of software training program (Students enrollment, Fees register, Trainee offer letter, Preparation of training certificate and Placement assistance.)
To review weekly students performance and to provide feedback to the management.
Resume screening from portals.
Creating Job Description.
Taking initial interview and salary negotiation.
Business letter drafting. (Offer letter, Training letter, Welcome letter, Preparation of course content, Experience certificate, Relieving letter, etc.)
Induction of employees.
Preparation of salary sheet.
Managing employee database.
Qualifications & Certifications
Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more