- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Manager(Business Devlopment and operations)
KSFi Education Loans
This organization is an approach to create affordability for knowledge and skill by availing finance for education. Have been closely associated with it and currently designated as AVP.
• Highly involved in tying up with different educational institutions
• Responsible for handling office operations
• Played key role in managing south prices of lending and collecting loan
June 2004 - March 2006
CitiFinancial Place (Bengaluru)
CitiFinancial is an auxiliary organization of Citibank, which is engaged in funding retail loans like personal,
consumer and vehicle loans.
• Responsible for revenue generation exclusively in personal loan sector by different means and one of them was cross selling
• Involved in new acquisitions, meeting customers and ensuring satisfaction, managing promotional products and setting up branch offices after analyzing the potential business opportunities
• Responsible for recruiting and training sales team to form DST, DSA and telemarketing team
• Took care of stabilizing a new branch of personal loans in the retail market in Bangalore and recruited and trained the sales teams.
• Identified key areas to establish a quality portfolio which helped us to achieve targets and maintaining low delinquency.
• Actively participated in the collection strategy to recover dues from defaulters particularly the first and the second payment defaulters.
November 2003 - May 2004
This organization is one of the biggest financial organizations across the world, which has business interests in consumer and commercial finance.
Here I have worked for both in GE Money (earlier known as GE countrywide) and in GENPACT (earlier known as GECIS).
• Responsible for monitoring, interpreting and understanding the financial needs and personal needs of customers and catering to their needs by suggesting right financial products and there by achieving the individual targets
• Involved in Evaluating documents of individuals, both qualitatively and quantitatively by classifying applications into appropriate risk category to reduce frauds
• Looked after Credit appraisal of personal loans in the retail market in Delhi based on risk guidelines
• Worked on various financial strategies to build in robust collection plan for recovery
Mortgage Underwriter - USA
July 2001 - November 2003
GE Capital Intl. Place (Gurgaon)
• Responsible to analyze the factors like client's income, client's credit history, savings and debt ratios and classifying the applications into appropriate risk categories to make sure these factors meet loan guidelines
• Worked as Underwrite / credit appraisal of residential mortgage loans in the retail market originating in US based on federal law guidelines
• Looked after the entire process of Maintaining, monitoring and interpreting MIS reflecting accuracy and productivity of individual and the department
• Identifying key areas for establishing benchmarks, which are critical to quality
• Achieved Star Team award in CitiFinancial for meeting the target and delivering extraordinary sales in 3 months.
• Received the words of appreciation for being first in achieving the sales figure among the Delhi team in GE Capital.
• As recognition for the good work, deputed twice to Raleigh, North Carolina, USA for 4 months for underwriting / credit appraisals of home loans.
• Received awards such as "Star of the month" and "Quality Award" exemplary performance and demonstrating GE values.
• As a part of encouragement to well performing team, received exceptional training on quality and other various aspects.
• Received certification by GE Mortgage Insurance Corp. as an acknowledged 'Certified Underwriter'.
Qualifications & Certifications
D.D.U. Gorakhpur University
D.D.U. Gorakhpur University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more