Claim you profile
- Part time
I have just graduated from Liverpool john Moores University with a 1st class Bachelor of Science with Honours, in Forensic Psychology and Criminal Justice. Research Methods in Psychology was a core element of this degree; being taught and assessed over the three year period. SPSS was an integral part of my training, I have developed a critical understanding of the principles of data collection and analysis and during my studies I have considered the theoretical basis of various advanced quantitative methods. In both assessed pieces of work and throughout the course in general I have analysed example data sets using, for example, ANOVA, MANOVA, ANCOVA, multiple linear regression, effect size and factor analysis. Furthermore; I have just begun my Msc in Investigative and Forensic Psychology, which is acknowledged by the ESRC as being a Research Methods degree.
MAYFIELDS WOODLAND REMEMBRANCE PARK
• Performing a wide range of administrative tasks.
• Handling all enquiries within the Funeral Home and on the grounds.
• Speak to clients, either face-to-face or over the phone, acting at all times with diplomacy, discretion and sensitivity.
• Arrange funerals, utilising client service experience, together with the empathy in order to identify clients' needs and respect their individual choices.
Assisting at the scene of accidents, fires or incidents
(2010 - PRESENT)
Special Constable (Voluntary)
• Working in partnership with regular officers and the wider policing family.
• Assisting at the scene of accidents, fires or incidents- helping control situations, ensuring people are safe
• Educating businesses and older people about crime and how to avoid it to reduce opportunistic crime and people's fear of it happening. Talking to school children about crime reduction and community safety to help
• I have developed many transferable skills within this role, primarily I have built upon my existing communication skills, along with the ability to work under pressure and contain situations.
• Main roles include; promotions, hospitality, bar work, mystery shopping and modeling, at venues such as the Isla Gladstone, One Park West and The Sandon.
• Involves a great deal of flexibility and travelling.
Volunteer kitchen assistant
SCOTLANDS BOWLS CLUB
• Preparing workspace and ingredients
• Setting tables and seating individuals
• Taking order for up to 50 people
• Dealing with any queries and issues in a polite and tactful manner
• Managed tills and till z-readings at the end of the day
• Received training on a range of products including Vichy skin care, celebrity slim, cosmetics and perfumery. From which I delivered one to one consultations on such products.
• Worked closely with customers from a wide range of backgrounds, serving them to the best of my ability, impartially and without familiarity.
• I developed my self-confidence significantly and the ability to take initiative and work independently in a fast paced and demanding environment, while also being a confident team player.
Qualifications & Certifications
Msc Investigative and Forensic Psychology
University of Liverpool
Forensic Psychology and Criminal Justice
LIVERPOOL JOHN MOORES UNIVERSITY
Psychology and Criminal Justice
BURLEIGH COMMUNITY COLLEGE
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.