Claim you profile
I love writing and helping people express themselves.
Published creative, legal, technical writer and editor. Put your ideas and stories on paper and I can organize them into a coherent finished product to tell your story or viewpoint. Examples on LinkedIn or www.theAlchemyofBalance.blogspot.com.
CONSULTANT, COACH, & SOLE PROPRIETOR
Professionally Helping Creatives
Served as a consultant to the health and fitness, high technology, restaurant, online retail, and service industries to help
entrepreneurs start their businesses from the ground up, including business, sales, and marketing plan; mission/
statement; and corporate story development.
• Advised existing small businesses in revising business strategies, creating compelling sales presentations, and developing sales and marketing business expansion plans.
• Coached teams and executives, entrepreneurs, and managers in the development of life balance and organization skills,
encouraging focus on strengths to attain personal, professional, and corporate goals.
• Provided support and guidance regarding budgeting, forecasting, persuasive presentations, strategic planning,
project/program management, administrative system organization, and effective work flow.
ASSISTANT ATTORNEY GENERAL
OFFICE OF THE TEXAS ATTORNEY GENERAL, BANKRUPTCY REGULATORY SECTION
• Represent various state agencies in bankruptcy regulatory matters to protect state interests.
• Analyze statutes and case law, and advise clients regarding the effects of insolvency proceedings.
• Develop and execute litigation strategies for asserting and defending regulatory claims and interests.
LAW CLERK TO JUDGE NELMS, TRUST, ROSENTHAL, & LORD
U.S. BANKRUPTCY C OURT, E.D. NEW
• Examined, analyzed, and drafted memoranda regarding chapter 11 and consumer issues (e.g., litigation and procedure; cash collateral, 363 sales, and confirmation; and lien avoidance).
• Prepared effective and persuasive presentations, and published articles on current bankruptcy and ethics and related issues.
• Oversaw office operations, including essential training programs and critical internal/external communications.
Research Assistant to Criminal Law and Property Law Professors
& SAN ANTONIO, TX 2003-2006
• Researched and drafted memoranda regarding law in securities, insolvency, litigation, as well as state election matters.
• Held internships at district court and Texas Court of Criminal Appeals.
• Investigated and drafted legal memoranda related to various complex state and federal appellate and criminal
• Served as Research Assistant to Criminal Law and Property Law Professors.
VARIOUS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND SALES MANAGEMENT POSITIONS
Developed and presented business, sales, and marketing plans; created and managed $50M North American
distribution sales territory for TelCom Semiconductor ; managed sales force and representatives.
• Managed cross-border component manufacturing process; developed and maintained cross-border relationships;
[U.S., Japan, and Mexico]; sales management; product promotion; sales strategy for TDK Semiconductor.
• Implemented business development and marketing plan to increase membership and community awareness for
Austin Technology Council, which included presentations, events, networking, and promotions.
Qualifications & Certifications
St. Mary's University of Law
University College of Metaphysical Studies
University of Phoenix
"MARKETING PLAN FOR THE EXPANSION OF THE CENTER OF BALANCE"
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.