Claim you profile
Master Degree from German University in Nuremberg. 30 years extensive knowldege in Music, theory, piano, flute and recorder. Preparation for all exams. Beginners, children and adults very welcome. Give playing piano a try.
I will travel or you can practice on my baby grand piano.
Chief Operations Officer
Co-Founder of Synchronica PLC, building it from a two-person operation to an international mobile technology company with five global offices and 380+ staff members. Synchronica develops and markets an award winning suite of advanced software products for mobile devices to cover client provisioning, automated hotlines, Firmware updates Over-The-Air, mobile data backup and restore services, mobile email, social networking and instant messaging and an enterprise solution to cover aspects such as productivity increase and mobile security. Under her leadership the company launched products with more than 80 mobile operators.
• Contributing to company strategy and managing ongoing tactical activities, acting as both CMO and COO and controlling an annual budget of £10.5 million.
• Directing a multi-functional team with major reports in the areas of Product Management, Program Management, Project Management, Marketing, PR, Technical Writing, Investor Relations, and Market & Device Research.
• Driving the complete marketing mix, including publishing press materials, sales collateral, company website and market releases, along with organizing participation in trade shows (e.g. 3GSM World Congress), specialist technology conferences and company-sponsored events.
• Obtaining radio, television, web, and press coverage for company activities and attaining awards for both marketing and products.
• Run the program office to deliver mobile email, synchronization, social and IM to more than 80 operators in the emerging and developed world.
• Installed a customer success program to deliver +60% of Synchronica revenues from revenue share deals with mobile operators.
• Obtained market leadership for mobile messaging products in developing countries.
• Floated Synchronica on the Toronto Venture Exchange and run with all ongoing tasks to support the listing on the London AIM market including daily investor communication, RNS announcements, annual and quarterly results.
Senior VP, Product Management and Marketing
ASDIS SOFTWARE AG
ASDIS Software AG develops secure server management for financial services, logistics, retail and telecommunication industries - and public-sector as well. Mandated to define a future for a successful product that was running on outdated technology, and to target customers outside Germany and Austria.
• Defined three new products (kiosk/ATM/terminal management), running off one core technology platform and had a demonstrable product within 6 months of conception.
• Fully launched within 6 months driving a turn-around in the company's fortunes from €0 sales to €5 million sales.
• Devised product strategy, created business plans, and managed product management tasks, including requirements, specifications, development oversight, pricing, go-to-market strategy, and marketing.
• Directed people and activities in the areas of Product Management and Marketing, including Investor Relations to close 2 seed funding rounds with Venture Capitalists.
• Steered company from traditional German operation to become an international operation with subsidiaries in Benelux and the UK.
• Mandates achieved within 12 months and left company on track to do well.
Weblicon Technologies AG
• Formulated company strategy with the CEO to turnaround unprofitable technology company and put it on a firm commercial track by opening up new sales channels.
• Built the sales teams and marketed the product lines Weblicon, SyncML, and Calmeno.
• Secured a reseller agreement with SUN Microsystems for the product line Calmeno.
• Conducted corporate planning and Investor Relations, closing two rounds of financing €10 million with international investors.
• Re-built the operating structure of the company, and managed 10 employees.
Director of Marketing & Business Development
Peppermint Group is a Venture Capital and Private Equity Company with a focus on new technologies and the turnaround of traditional businesses. Mandated to market to and develop business with 12 companies in Information & Communication, Biotechnology, and Consumer Products, including furniture and textiles. Worked closely with the CEO, and also given COO accountabilities for the Group and Investment Management responsibilities for the Information and Communication side of the business.
• Conducted fundraising with the CEO and managed Investor Relations for the Group's Technology and Consumer Goods Funds.
• Devised investment strategy for the PEPPERMINT.Group in the sector of Information & Communication.
• Investment Manager, Information & Communication. Acquired early business case of Skype and presented to the investment forum.
• Acquired, financed, and monitored start-up investments in IT companies in Germany.
• Developed business models and corporate restructuring plans for companies in the portfolio.
• Managed the operations Professional Services and Internal IT for the PEPPERMINT.Group.
Interim secondments to client companies include:
Zwickauer Kammgarn Fabric Company
• Turned around an overloaded fabric company in Eastern Europe with limited market penetration.
• Updated the technology used, outsourced fine yarn production to Czechoslovakia, and refocused sales strategy to sell to known brand names.
• Led management through major restructuring and culture change.
ECONA is an independent, entrepreneurial participation holding company with headquarters in Berlin. As the first European start-up incubator company, it focuses on both enterprise holdings and asset management. Mandated to build the business and market to the technology and new media sectors.
• Developed business through Investor Relations activities and the planning and implementation of programs to acquire partners.
• Performed marketing and PR, producing business and pricing models, marketing strategy, and the introduction of category management.
• Managed 20 employees.
Co-Founder of two online start up businesses:
1. Auction versteigern.de: achieved trade sale of business in 2000 to Axel Springer AG.
2. myToys.de: achieved trade sales of business to Otto Group, a multi-channel retail group with more than 200 outlets.
International Press Officer, Medical Solutions
SIEMENS AG, Erlangen
Founder and Managing Director of one of the first privately owned radio stations in Germany
RADIO RAMASURI, Amberg
30 staff. 1992 - 1994
Editor, one of the biggest European publishing houses
SÜDDEUTSCHE ZEITUNG GmbH
Qualifications & Certifications
Friedrich Alexander University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more