Claim you profile
"Benefit v. Thirteen"
From February 2013
February 15th 2013 until TBD
• "The Shakedown" - group vending event - The Blockley Pourhouse, 38th and Chestnut street - daytime vending event- January 22nd 2013
• "Day of the Dead party" -group exhibition- The magic garden, 9th and South street- One night showing - November 1st 2012
From April 2010
Bob and Barbara's lounge
From March 2010
May 4th 2010
September 2009 - May 2010
Live painter/Booking manager
November 2008 - June 2009
the Dark" Founder/curator/vendor- traveling arts fair Throughout the Philadelphia region. Founded March 2010 through the present.
• The paintings of Julia day: September 19th -October 31st 2009
Opening reception September 19th with DJ Deejay
• Closing Reception - October 29th with Rob Speese and Zach Galin
Artist on exhibit
LOVE Park, Charity
September 2008 - November 2008
, Public relations, event organizer, curator, promotions
• Canvas Clash' 08 charity competition, LOVE Park, Charity event September 08, Group exhibition First Friday October 08
• Canvas Clash '07 Charity Crafts fair On top of the roof at Whole Foods 10th and South Streets, July '07, Vendor, live painter(canvas and body)
Personal assistant promoted to Director/acting owner
James Oliver Gallery
September 2007 - June 2010
Highwire Gallery for Project Home
From July 2006
Gallery show for the Women Against Abuse(WAA) - The Raven Lounge(formerly QUEUE)-06
Up to December 2009
: November 8th - December 9th 2009
• Opening Reception November 8th with DJ Soil on down • The art of Don Hughes: December 12th - January 23rd 2009
• Opening Reception:December 12th with DJ Jimmy Drama, Rickshon and, Poetic D_Vice, also Pin ups for Pitbulls.
• The work of Kristin Burtoft: January 30th -March 10th 2010 with music by Jesse Ilnicki
James Oliver Gallery
Up to April 2010
Up to March 2010
Up to July 2010
Up to August 2012
- group exhibition - Aktion Gallery, 535 south street, July 22 - August 21st 2011
• "Art in the dark" - Founder/curator/vendor- traveling arts fair.
Niki Bombshell at Beauty Shop café
Up to November 2009
Artist on exhibit, Public relations
Up to August 2009
gallery, 333 South street, Group Exhibition, July 19th - August 30th 2009
• "BANG! An evening with Niki Bombshell" Salsita Gallery, 1624 South street, Solo exhibition, April 4th- June 4th, Opening reception April 4th 2009 - Artist on exhibit, Public relations, talent booking, event organizer, curator, promotions, designer
Qualifications & Certifications
Moore College of Art and Design
Central Regional Middle/High School
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more