Claim you profile
Notary Public In New Jersey For 10 Years
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Notary Agent- notarized documents for clients.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Liberty Health Nursing Home
Assist patients with activities for daily living such as bathing, grooming, dressing, helping them with meals. Provide safety, maintain their dignity while carrying out tasks.
ER Aide - Volunteer
Jersey City Medical Center
From August 2011
-Provide comfort to patients while seeking for emergency medical services.
- Assist with changing bed sheets; and with obtaining food and drink for patients.
Hudson County Community College
From February 2010
Attend classes with students who have disabilities, (i.e. visual or hearing impairments, learning or other disabilities) to take thorough legible and organized notes from classroom lectures.
CoWorx Staffing /Adecco Paramus
July 2006 - December 2009
- Provided complete range of customer service to customers' incoming calls and walk in clients.
- Answered phones and greeted guests; assisted with filing of forms, reports and correspondence.
Hudson County Deeds & Mortgages
October 2003 - September 2006
- Handled high volume filing of legal records and documents. Proofread various materials.
- Answered telephones and greeted the public.
- Composed and typed letters, memorandums and other documents.
Qualifications & Certifications
Nursing Assistant Training
Hudson Community College
City College New York
Urban Legal Studies
Manhattan Community College New York
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more