After 5 years as a consultant at PwC, Sustainable Business Services, I resign in 2013 to do a World Trip, thereby fulfilling an old dream.
Back today, I'm looking for a job either in an Organizations or a Company, preferably in Europe.
From 2008 to 2013, I conducted advisory projects at strategic and operational levels as well as environmental and social audits, for both public and private sector, in more than 20 countries.
I am open-minded and was recognized by my team and customers for my skills and professionalism, and for my excellent management and communication skills.
Consultant specialized in Sustainable Development
Main types of projects carried out (public and private sectors in more than 20 countries, including developing countries):
• Environmental and Social Analysis and Impact Assessment: strategic analysis for investors and companies, identification of main Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues, risks and opportunities, assistance in developing, implementing and coordinating the application of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategies and local projects adapted to customers' country and business sector.
• Sector studies: quantitative and qualitative, mainly for the automobile industry, banking sector, energy industry and telecommunications.
• Environmental, Health & Safety and Social Audits: environmental due diligence, audit of extra-financial data published in companies' annual reports. Social Audits (working conditions and respect of Human's Rights).
Other demonstrated skills:
• Project Management: team management and training, organization and planning skills.
• Communication: oral skills, written communication adapted to the stakeholder.
• Customer Relationships: from negotiation and project design to deliverable presentation.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy 2
Review and deployment of the CSR strategy of a French company that produces distilled beverages
Sustainable Development Study
Sustainable Development Study in the European banking sector for the European Financial Management Association (EFMA).
Evaluation of the role of sustainable development in customer relationships in the European banking sector, by collecting and comparing the respective visions of the European banks with the one of their customers.
Environmental and Social Audits
Project leader of annual extra-financial audits (environmental, social, health and safety) of three customers (Alstom, Bongrain and Michelin).
Review of Environmental and Social Management System relevance and reliability, on-site audits worldwide, review of indicators.
Social Audits (working conditions and respect of Human's Rights).
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy
Assistance to one of the biggest French harbors to develop its CSR strategy, with specific focus on governance, nature conservation, climate change and mitigation measures. Coordination of working groups including NGOs, industrial and public actors.
Environmental, Social and Governance Analysis (ESG) for a French Private Equity investment fund
In the framework of the Principles for Responsible Investment, ESG analysis of a Private Equity investment fund’s portfolio and assistance to develop a process for incorporating ESG issues into the fund’s investment decisions.
Qualifications & Certifications
Management and Organization
Ecole Centrale de Lille
Lycée René Descartes