Claim you profile
November 2012 - May 2014
as well as TGR Tveita from April 2014. TGR is a Danish variety store also called Tiger stores in the UK.
- Responsible for the opening and setting up of TGR Stovner.
- Responsible for store supplies and display, inventory and diverse administrative daily tasks.
- Responsible for any HR-issues including recruitment, disciplinary matters, training, practical and health management.
- Responsible for the store's results, working schedule and store supplies in accordance to the allocated budget.
- Personally responsible to ensure a high level of customer service among all the employees and place a sense of loyalty to the company.
August 2012 - October 2012
, the biggest and busiest store of TGR in Norway.
- Responsible for staff training, products ordering, general functioning and refill of the store.
February 2012 - August 2012
for TGR Lørenskog.
- I took part in the setting up of the store. Various tasks such as filling-up, customer service as well as correct cash handling.
February 2012 - August 2012
for 7/11 at the main railway station of Oslo, Norway.
- Responsible for closing alone the store until 1 am for 3 months, and opening alone the store from 5 am for the following 3 months. I quit to focus on my new position as an assistant manager at TGR.
Diverse manual works
May 2011 - August 2011
around Australia. The jobs included building, gardening, removals, painting and cleaning.
Customer support representative
Casino Rewards in Sydney, Australia
September 2010 - April 2011
Translating emails, templates and promotions into French or Danish.
- Providing Scandinavian, English-speaking as well as French customers answers to all sorts of enquiries and complaints, giving players private offers, checking players' credentials, following up players' issues, and ensuring the best flow of communication between players and each department of the company.
- Employed during the busiest shift (overnight - Australian time).
April 2010 - August 2010
in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Responsible for providing roadside assistance to Scandinavian customers on holidays abroad.
Asthma Society of Ireland in Dublin
From July 2009
English and French Teacher
different junior schools
October 2008 - July 2009
at l'Académie des langues and in different junior schools in Mons, Belgium.
- Responsible for teaching English to kids and adults from all age at all levels including the complete immersion weeks for teenagers.
- Responsible for the French teaching of the steward training course. I prepared both the teaching materials and the exam by myself.
July and August 2007: Sales assistant at Tiger on Rådhuspladsen in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Qualifications & Certifications
Copenhagen Business School in Copenhagen
English and Danish
Interpreter school of Mons
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more