I have more than 25 years working experience in various fields.
Mercedes Benz - I commenced as a telephone executive at Mercedes Benz where I won the Telephone Executive competition 3 years in a row. From there on wards I was promoted to debtors and creditors, Personal Assistant and Events Coordinator, then I became Personal Assistant to 3 Managing directors.
Prue Leith Chefs Academy - I worked as the Office Manager working with students, curriculum's, and training.
Enabler foundation - Worked with tenders, grants and event planning
YWC - Events Coordinator
Coffee Cafe - Manager
African Pride - Reservations, Personal Assistant
Southern Sun Arcadia - Housekeeping contract Manager
Academy Office Manager
TandT Academy. We do and offer: Recruitment, Training, Mentoring,
Payroll Temp Contract Assistant
• Typing of Employee Contracts for Temp Contractures employed by Accenture
• Communicating with Contractures regarding personal details, banking details, etc..
• Assisting Payroll Manger on IQN system when required.
• General administrative duties
Temp Desk Administrator
Searching on PNET, Career Junction and Placement Partners
• Running of the Temp Desk
• Searching on PNET, Career Junction and Placement Partners
• Head Hunting
• Recruitment and Placements
• Airports Company
• Top TV
Coordinator, Administration Manager, Personal Assistant
B2B Staffing Solutions
• Managing of CEO and COO diaries
• Coordinating meetings between CEO and COO with government, private sectors
• Playing a pivotal role in the printing of proposal documents, deliveries, executive correspondence between all delegates and companies involved in the Foundation.
• Working in close conjunction with external professionals to create and implement grants and funds for the Foundation.
• Actively involved in developing the Foundation and in redrafting all contractual agreements and process/procedure manuals related to the Foundation
• Coordinating the pitch and scoping process for the selection of staff, and development of the Foundation
• Minute taking of the Foundation Management meetings
• Minute taking of B2B Staffing Solution Key account meetings
• Coordination of events, launch, invitations to launch, venue's, media etc
• All other duties as coordinator and personal assistant
• B2B Special Placements:
• Assisting in finance department: IQN
• Drawing up of contracts and required documentation
• Searching for candidates on: PNET, Placement Partners, Career Junction
• Applications for BBEEE renewal certificates, TAX Certificate etc
• Attending Tender Briefings
• Compiling of all documentation for Tender Bids
• Delivering of Final Tender Bid Documentation by deadline
• Arranging Teambuilding's
• Drawing up of Policy and Procedures, Leave Forms, Fuel Logs, etc
• Marking of Memo Tests
• Drawing up of weekly graphs
• Assisting at Tender Briefing Conferences held by our COO
• In-house reception training
Academy Secretary, Administration Manager, Telephone Executive
PRUE LEITH CHEFS ACADEMY
• Fully accountable for the registering of students on the City and Guilds system
• Collaborating with professionals of City and Guilds to set up the registrations, exams and courses relevant to the Academy
• Printing, binding and distributing of curriculums to students (40 students per semester, 3 semesters per year)
• Planning and organising a highly successful charity programmes and academy open day's
• Managing the student house which entailed; inventories of house content, meetings with head of house weekly, coordinating maintenance duties between suppliers and internal ground staff
• General personal assistant duties to CEO of company
• Assisting Financial manager; cold calling, month end calls etc..
• Assisting Front of House when required
• Taking and managing of reservations, events and function enquiries for the restaurant
• Communicating between suppliers of the hiring of equipment, stock ordering, etc..
• Library Manager; Set up a new system on computer for the issuing of library books, managing new library stock, issuing of penalties etc..
Career Summary cont.
Debtors and Creditors, Financial Assistant, Personal Assistant to General Manager, Boutique Manager
MERCEDES BENZ TRUCK DEPARTMENT CENTURION
• Processing of invoices, data capturing of parts codes, service of vehicle information etc on system
• Collecting outstanding money from suppliers and customers A-M alphabet
• General duties of personal assistant to General Manager
• Launching of the Mercedes Benz Centurion Boutique
• Ordering of stock for boutique from Daimler Chrysler Head Office
• Planning of events such as golf days, fun days etc..
• Distributing boutique vouchers to customers
• Collecting outstanding moneys from internal staff, branch departments, customers and vendors for the boutique
• Coordinating events, functions etc for the company
department as secretary to 12
parts sales consultant and parts manager
Telephone Executive and Receptionist
MERCEDES BENZ ZANTFONTEIN
• Answering of telephone
• Incoming lines 17, outgoing lines 25
• Taking of messages
• Printing and filling of legal documents
• Won the Telephone executive competition 3 years in a row
Qualifications & Certifications
Grenville High, Rustenburg
Grenville High School, Rustenburg Technical College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more