Claim you profile
Airport Ground Crew
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
August 2013 - September 2013
I worked on an adhoc basis on race days at Ripon Racecourse. I was responsible for placing bets, advising clients and general customer service.
December 2011 - July 2013
Payroll and Administration Officer (Jan 13 - Jul 13)
December 2011 - January 2013
As Payroll and Administration Officer I was responsible for all aspects of support to our Yorkshire and Cumbria Regional Managers. I processed the payroll and holiday requests for their workers, ensured compliance through visas, references and appropriate licences, assisted in recruitment, placed and maintained adverts, liaised with clients and produced performance reports.
As Recruitment Officer I was responsible for the recruitment of temporary employees to Temp Team's largest client Gestamp Tallent. This included sourcing candidates, advertising, application sifting, interviewing, screening, appointing and arranging training.
North Yorkshire Police
March 2007 - November 2011
Within Futures Directorate I was responsible for the management of the Accommodation Moves Project and to progress corporate changes ensuring adherence to organisation standards against time, budget, risk and benefits across the strategic change portfolio.
• Delivery of Accommodation Moves workstream of the Estates Transformation Programme for North Yorkshire Police ensuring project progress, governance and prioritisation.
• Implementation of accommodation moves to support long-term force strategies, including focused budget supervision and effective stakeholder management.
• Design and deliver Accommodation Moves Programme Project plan considering resources, budget and operational requirements and constraints.
• Delivery of North Yorkshire Police Corporate Change. Integrating organisational vision, adherence to legislation, management of risk and analysis of feedback.
• Progression of a variety of Corporate Changes ensuring benefits realisation through effective management of progress, budget, stakeholders and expectations.
North Yorkshire Police
August 2004 - February 2007
Working within the Staff Development Services Department I was responsible for management of Police Officer and Special Constable recruitment campaigns ensuring adherence to Home Office legislation and organisational targets.
• Identification, definition and delivery of organisational policing recruitment requirements considering current establishment and future attrition.
• Sourcing of effective advertising methods, including publications and events, to assist in recruitment of minority groups. Successful negotiation of terms and costs with suppliers.
• Successful design and delivery of recruitment programme Project plan considering resources, budget and operational requirements and constraints leading to consistent exceeding of targets.
• Point of escalation and decision for complex queries and anomalies, assessment of references and liaison with Professional Standards regarding applicants with convictions.
• Final decision maker for all Police Officer and Special Constable Appointments to the force. For each appointment quality assuring all aspects of the process and allocation of a posting dependent upon operational requirements and considering candidate preferences.
• Line management, training, development and quality assurance of team of Recruiting Officers ensuring organisational standards were met and work produced was consistent with developed methodologies.
North Yorkshire Police
December 2003 - July 2004
Responsible for progressing candidates through the Police Officer and Special Constable Assessment process.
Trainer, Customer Relations Supervisor, Customer Relations Team Leader and Customer Relations Advisor
Orange Communications PLC
December 1997 - November 2003
During my time at Orange I held a variety of roles including Trainer, Customer Relations Supervisor, Customer Relations Team Leader and Customer Relations Advisor.
From February 1996
I am responsible for visiting prospective animal adopters and assessing their suitability for pet ownership. I conduct an interview and evaluate their surroundings and lifestyle. I then compile a report, giving my recommendation, for submission to RSPCA Headquarters. Six months after a successful adoption I revisit the new owners, assess the animals welfare, observe the relationship between the pet and the owner and provide advice if required. I then submit a closing report to RSPCA headquarters.
September 1992 - November 1997
Responsible for the recruitment of locum doctors to NHS hospitals.
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.