- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I have a proficiency in a wide range of skills that touch on all aspects of renovating and can take most residential renovation projects from start to finish
Nicholas Sirdar Industries
From January 2012
Self-employed residential renovator
• Carried out kitchen, bathroom, and basement/rec room renovations. Followed clients' plans, ordered materials, and completed renovations for clients and general contractors.
Owner/operator of a small residential construction business
Chusir Homes Ltd
• Bought vacant land and produced spec homes in Selkirk. Trained employees, ordered materials, scheduled and coordinated with other trades, scheduled and coordinated inspections, led and/or participated in every phase of construction (foundation to finish).
• Carried out extensive kitchen, bathroom, and basement/rec room renovations. Gained valuable experience in problem solving and product awareness. Developed working relationships with numerous suppliers and trades.
• Lead finish carpenter for Selkirk Home Hardware's Ready-to-Move Homes division.
• Completed framing, finishing, taping and painting. Liaised between customers and employer regarding production, time frames, and material orders.
• Cabinet installer for Home Depot.
with framing crew
Entry level employee
; Promoted to crew leader
• Gained exposure to, and valuable experience in, the construction industry. Became well versed in all areas of interior and exterior residential painting.
Qualifications & Certifications
St. Vladimers College
surveying, and concrete form construction
Red River College
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more