- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I have a proficiency in a wide range of skills that touch on all aspects of renovating and can take most residential renovation projects from start to finish
Nicholas Sirdar Industries
From January 2012
Self-employed residential renovator
• Carried out kitchen, bathroom, and basement/rec room renovations. Followed clients' plans, ordered materials, and completed renovations for clients and general contractors.
Owner/operator of a small residential construction business
Chusir Homes Ltd
• Bought vacant land and produced spec homes in Selkirk. Trained employees, ordered materials, scheduled and coordinated with other trades, scheduled and coordinated inspections, led and/or participated in every phase of construction (foundation to finish).
• Carried out extensive kitchen, bathroom, and basement/rec room renovations. Gained valuable experience in problem solving and product awareness. Developed working relationships with numerous suppliers and trades.
• Lead finish carpenter for Selkirk Home Hardware's Ready-to-Move Homes division.
• Completed framing, finishing, taping and painting. Liaised between customers and employer regarding production, time frames, and material orders.
• Cabinet installer for Home Depot.
with framing crew
Entry level employee
; Promoted to crew leader
• Gained exposure to, and valuable experience in, the construction industry. Became well versed in all areas of interior and exterior residential painting.
Qualifications & Certifications
St. Vladimers College
surveying, and concrete form construction
Red River College