Claim you profile
MSc in Environmental Management for Business.
Environmental Project Manager
Calver Weir Restoration Project (CWRP)
June 2010 - October 2013
Responsible for designing and implementing a 3-year programme of works and managing a £200,000 budget. Developed audience base, improved physical and intellectual access to the industrial heritage, landscape and wildlife of the area, delivered guided walks and illustrated talks, and worked productively with a diverse range of stakeholders to achieve project aims.
Peak District National Park Authority's Ranger Service
• Worked for Peak District National Park Authority's Ranger Service.
• Set up, marketed and delivered an environmental review service (water, waste, energy and packaging) for WD Environmental Ltd., aimed at SME's in the Peak District National Park.
Companie Generale de Geophysique (CGG)
• Worked for CGG in London and Paris on onshore licence applications (Paris Basin).
• Conducted regional 2D interpretation of offshore Cuba to evaluate oil and gas prospectivity.
• Project geophysicist for Slyne Trough deep-water acreage, West of Ireland. (Operator Enterprise, Saga 23%). Interpreted 2D, reprocessed key 2D lines in Houston. Partnership acquired 3D seismic over 'Corrib' structure and drilled two exploration wells in 1996, 27/5-1 and 18/20-1.
• Took voluntary redundancy when Saga Petroleum acquired by Norsk Hydro in 2000.
Santa Fe Exploration (UK) Ltd
Project geophysicist for 'Britannia' gas and condensate field (operator Conoco) from acquisition of first 3D data through to commercial production in 1998.
• Project geophysicist for 'Dauntless and Durward' field (UK blocks 21/11 and 21/16, operator Amerada Hess).
• Carried out early interpretations of Slyne Trough 2D data, identifying what later became known as the 'Avonmore' and 'Corrib' structures.
• Joined Saga Petroleum when Santa Fe acquired by Saga in 1996.
Ranger Oil (UK) Ltd
• Operator geophysical responsibilities for 'Anglia' gas field, with 5 of 7 key appraisal wells drilled during my tenure as project geophysicist.
• Looked after Ranger's portfolio of onshore France interests in Paris Basin and Jura (operator EssoRep).
Petrofina (UK) Ltd
Worked in London, Brussels and Stavanger on a regional seismic interpretation of the North Sea Basin. The objective of this project was to review existing play types, identify new ones, with the outcomes informing Fina's future exploration strategy.
Gearhart Owen Ltd
Worked on rigs and platforms in North Sea and Mediterranean, logging whilst drilling, collecting samples, monitoring gas, recovering cores and reporting.
Libyan National Oil Company
• Worked for LNOC in Tripoli, setting up a geological and geophysical database for maps, well-logs, seismic tapes and reports.
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.