Orford construction is a small building and maintenance company that does anything from extensions, renovations , decks , bathroom to even fixing a door or window
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Projects / Duties include:
• Residential properties & new work extensions
• Bearers and joist flooring
• Wall and ceiling framing
• Roof framing
• Exterior cladding/finishing
• Installing doors, windows, door handles and locks.
• Construct different types of formwork(R.M.D form, peri form, conventional form and suspended form)
• Ground floor construction (strip footings, slab on ground and retaining walls)
• Pergolas, bathrooms, fencing, concreting etc
• Erecting and dismantling scaffolding.
• Using explosive power tools.
• Reading plans and specification to determine the dimensions, materials required and installation processes.
• General demolition
• Ordering supplies and materials
• Quoting of jobs
• Running of 6 man crews
Employment prior to 2010
2009 Established own small maintenance and carpentry business
Up to March 2009
for Moroney Building Wise. (Signed off apprenticeship early due to competency)
D&K Rigby Building & Maintenance Services
Up to February 2008
RBK Maintenance & Concreting
Up to January 2007
Referee for Ice Hockey
at Newcastle Ice Skating Rink
2002 - 2005 Delivered Star Newspaper
Qualifications & Certifications
Kotara High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more