Claim you profile
Russian Language Speaker
I have extensive experience as an interpreter for OSIA ( On Site Inspection Agency) as well as using my language capability to negotiate with both civilian and military officials while living in working in the Former Soviet Union for 13 years.
September 2002 - May 2006
Provide consulting services on various trade and project related issues for C-Taps a Kazakhstan based company involved in environmental related business.
Kazakhstan Country Manager
Raytheon Technical Services Comapny
July 1995 - August 2002
• Set up, organized and operated a logistics base under contract to the US Defense Threat Reduction Agency to support implementation of the bilateral nuclear and chemical weapons non-proliferation treaties (CTR).
• Organized the setup and operation of heavy machinery (marine)
maintenance Facilities in both Aktau on the Caspian Sea as well as in Poti, Georgia on the Black Sea.
• Acted as the official US Government representative for processing millions of dollars of technical assistance provided to Kazakhstan and Georgia by the US under CTR.
• Was primary day to day in-country liaison l with top level representatives of various Kazakh Ministries and Agencies on CTR matters.
• Worked in close concert with the US Embassy in Almaty as well as with a number of Kazakh Ministries to facilitate smooth implementation of official agreements relevant to CTR.
• Together with then US Ambassador Elizabeth Jones, helped form the first American Chamber of Commerce in Kazakhstan and served as its President from 1999 to 2001. In this capacity, established personal working relationships with members of the Kazakh Government at the highest level.
• Was active in helping to formulate Chamber initiatives to the Republic of
Kazakhstan to assist them in formulating more foreign investor favorable
Team Member /Linguist
Hughes Technical Services Company
Was member of a team supporting the first US On-Site-Inspection Agency (DTRA) START Treaty group of inspectors monitoring activities at the missile production factory in Pavlograd. Passed the language proficiency test at the Monterey Language Institute with exceptionally high marks. Underwent an extensive nine-month background check to obtain a US Government "Secret" clearance.
Interlocking Mortarless Building Blocks Co. (IMBB)
Under a licensing agreement with Haener Block Company marketed, built with, and was involved in the industrial production of a unique, patented, mortarless masonry building system used in both developing as well as industrialized countries
Smith Barney, Kidder Peabody
Built successful business advising private clients on financial matters, developed equity and bond portfolios and managed pension money.
Qualifications & Certifications
San Diego State University
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.