Claim you profile
Wall Street Trading, LLC
November 2012 - June 2013
• Analyzed economic data using technical analysis and fundamental analysis.
• Tracked and monitored financial updates, watch lists and company files to identify undervalued and overvalued prices.
• Analyzed possible risk and return, and pick low-risk, high potential entry points for trade.
• Managed risks using risk analysis, options hedging strategy, and MPT (Modern Portfolio Theory)
• Used indicators such moving averages, pivot point, convergence on different time frame charts to predict the best entry and exit for each trading position.
• Buying and selling underlying securities on behalf of the company.
Gyu-Kaku Japanese BBQ
* Provide guests with high level of service in a fast and demanding work environment.
* Thoroughly explain both the menu and dining concepts to enhance guests' experiences.
* Responsible for training new staff.
United Overseas Bank
* Handles all basic financial transactions including, but not limited to, deposits, withdrawals, fund transfers, etc. inside and outside the bank and international transactions.
* Complies with operational and security standard as mandated by the bank.
* Initiate and open new accounts.
* Identify and refer sales opportunities when opportunities allowed.
Qualifications & Certifications
Keller Graduate School of Management
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more