Claim you profile
With over 10 years experience in audio postproduction, and nearly 15 years in recording overall, my specialties lie in recording, editing, design and mix for post.
I have also had the honor of composing small pieces for some films, including the full score for an award winning short film.
Specialties: Extensive knowledge in Pro Tools and outboard audio gear, recording techniques, sound editing and designing, music production, music and film sound mixing, and the music business (including, but not limited to, copyright law and performance and mechanical rights)
Sound for Picture Instructor
July 2011 - July 2011
I was recently brought onto the staff at SAE to teach both full-time and part-time students the fundamental and technical aspects of Sound for Picture.
For the remainder of 2011, the class is a 1-week course covering everything from delivered source elements and the processes by which they are created thru the edit and mix processes, all the way to the deliverable elements at the completion of the project. Beginning with the class coming in for 2012, the course will be expanded to 2-weeks.
Director of IT
All Shows Ticket Service
May 2008 - April 2009
Maintained and updated the company website, maintained, updated and repaired all in-house computers, designed and delivered weekly advertisements with the Director of Business Development and Managing Partners, and worked with a third part networking company to maintain and monitor a secure connection between the 2 office locations.
Audio Engineer, Composer, Tech
Shiny Clean Sounds
June 2006 - June 2006
Audio engineering (recordist, editor, designer, mixer), some production, and technical work including, but not limited to, Pro Tools tech and wiring and outboard gear tech as well as composition, live sound and stage production, guitar and amp tech, and rig deisgn.
Dig It Audio
May 2005 - March 2008
My responsibilities at Dig It include:
• In-house technician for an audio post production facility specializing in independent feature films, documentaries and long-form television: maintain computers and Pro Tools systems, fix and make cables, troubleshoot software and hardware issues.
• ADR and foley recordist, editor and sound designer.
• Mix assistant to chief engineer
• Prepare projects for editors: open .omf files, digitize picture, organize sessions, take finished sessions to mixing stage for mix and eventually, if necessary, print master.
• Create deliverables in all necessary formats for distribution companies such as HBO, Weinstein, and Showtime, including foreign distribution deliverables.
• Extensive client relations from start to finish of any given project, arranging all technical specifications and general workflow.
I have also been called upon as a composer, on a few occasions, and have been credited on imdb.com under my pseudonym.
Radio Promotions Intern
February 2003 - May 2003
• Organized BDS charts for tracking radio play of current and catalog artists.
• Packaged and sent promotional packages to radio station program directors.
• Personally delivered packages to artist managers and public relations representatives in an effort to maintain close relationships and loyalties.
• Worked closely with an A&R representative and learned a good deal of the demands of such a position (during the time that the Yeah Yeah Yeahs were being signed).
Assisant Manager/Human Resources Manager
Trans World Entertainment (FYE)
June 2000 - May 2005
I began with the company as a Sales Associate, working my way up to Assistant Manager. My responsibilities included:
Assistant Store Manager March 2002 – May 2005
• Assisted in hiring and training of new associates; ensure that they are familiar with all aspects of the company’s customer service ethic and loss prevention standards.
• Developed, implemented, and managed a system for personnel files (as Human Resources manager, May through December 2003).
• Maintained frequent communication with the main corporate office to ensure that the store received the proper amounts of the “newest and hottest” music on the release days to fill expected customer demands (as Music Manager, January 2003 through May 2005)
Sales Associate June 2000 – Present
• Worked as part of a team, focusing efforts on customer service and gaining product knowledge.
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more