Web Designer, Musician
Build and develop
Environmental Restoration Associate
Sealand Enviro LLC
06260, Supervisor: Brian MacKenzie, (860) 420- 9521, may be contacted.
• Make sure the grounds are well cleaned and waste depositories are safe.
• Contribute to advisory matters on inter-relations between employees and work
• Create and provide support to workers on conflict resolutions and reconciliation.
Holy Apostles College and Seminary, Cromwell, Connecticut-USA
February 2011 - August 2012
• Taught Political Philosophy and Introduction to Sociology.
• Developed a methodological scheme of study and research.
• Took part in academic and behavioral assessment of students and suggested
who was to be promoted to the next level.
• Promoted and actively involved Students in the issues of Social Justice.
• Encouraged various methods to improve warm relations between the students,
teaching staff and administrative staff.
• Offered spiritual counseling to students and acted excellently Negotiation and conflict resolution.
Part Time, Personal Aide to the Ambassador (Nunzio)
June 1997 - June 2000
Salary not available.
• Personal driver to the Ambassador (the Nuncio).
• Responsible for security of the Embassy Vehicles making sure they were well
serviced at all times.
• Aided the Ambassador in providing and reminding him about the updates on his
personal travels and programs.
• Responsible for regular withdrawing of cash money from the bank for daily use in the Embassy, and took care of shopping needs.
• Helped the Ambassador to organize visits and seminars on rights of Refugees and Abused Children in Kenya.
• Responsible for home affairs of foreign visitors and diplomats.
• Accompanied the Ambassador to offer various educational facilities to students concerning HIV/AIDS.
Qualifications & Certifications
Pontifical University of Salesians (Universita' Pontificia Salesiana)
Urban Pontifical University (Pontificia Universita' Urbaniana)
Philosophy and Humanities