I am a self-motivated person who is enthusiastic for knowledge development and new skills. I believe that knowledge is power and every good skill comes with collective coaching.
Painter - Artistic And Print Maker
Intern in Creative Industry
From April 2013
of Trade and Industry (the dti)
• Assist with reviewing of Sector policies and strategies.
• Assist with the consolidation of meeting minutes and reports.
• Assist in project Management and respond to queries from the public and external
• Assist to conduct policy research and provide input into position papers for domestic and international policy processes and legislative processes.
• Assist with coordination and preparation of local and international events.
• Assist with the review and support of proposals from the sector for the dti funding.
• Records management
• Assist with compilation of reports and statistics
• Attend to client queries
• Assist with screening, data capturing and evaluation of applications and claims
Process and evaluate claims using proper and accurate tools.
• Conduct project site visits.
• Prepare submissions and memorandums
Manager, Ethos Art, Pretoria West
January 2010 - December 2012
Product Management, keeping track with the trend and selling the right product to the right market
Curriculum Vitae - Nicholas Makanyoge Marobane_076 873 9422/ 083 632 5649
• Records management; ensure that the product reach the client on time].
• Market research, identifying relevant market for the product
Achievements: Basic project management administration, planning and organisation skills and trustworthiness towards consumers
Tshwane University of Technology Art Library
February 2009 - December 2011
, Pretoria CBD
• Library and Information Services, Assisting students with finding relevant
information using online catalogue and browsing Books on the shelves.
• General administrative work, managing bookkeeping for the head of the art library
• Communication, making liaison with staff and students, ensuring that the library is
user friendly and informative.
• Financial administration, receiving payments for fines and managing the daily
Achievements: Administration skill, Communication and inter-personal skills and
Qualifications & Certifications
Tshwane University of Technology
Kgahlanong High School
Human and Social Studies
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more