Professional Wedding, Food and Fashion photographer.
Gorordo Ave Lahug
June 2011 - July 2012
* Created and implemented a small contact center.
* Developed and trained 5 agents for a virtual assistant LOB.
7th Floor Trafalgar Plaza Dela Costa St Makati City
June 2010 - June 2011
Telephone no. 63-2-6596886
* Recruited, hired and trained staff for specific team functions for Client-OD, Client-TM and Client-K
* Completed implementation of projects before deadlines even when timelines were tight
* Manage the conduct of the handled accounts in order to ensure the contractual objectives and required revenue are met
* Participated in negotiations and led implementation for Client-TM and Client-K expansion
* Achieved and exceeded agreed service levels
* Develop Training module for Tier 1 and Tier 2 support.
* Create new technical process for agents optimum performance and best practice procedures for a new medium scale contact center.
* Training for new hires
* Agent forcasting for schedules and breaks.
* Build a Tier 2 core for process and technical escalations.
* Trained new TL's and QA's for process in team handling and product technical knowledge.
* Ensure optimum effeciency for new a new account.
* Training for additional technical trainers.
I1 Building IT Park Cebu
October 2009 - April 2010
Telephone no. 63-32-4119030
Level 2 Technical Support
* Served as escalation point for the team for technical inquiries and customer handling
* Offered sales assistance to future customers.
* Manage accounting software for customers.
* Walkthrough and teach customers basic accounting knowledge.
* Advance knowledge in accounting software from small scale to enterprise.
* Supported distributor and end-user queries on Mac and PC systems for Client-K US products
Technical Support Engineer Team Leader
Calltek Center International Inc
January 2006 - October 2009
4th floor JY Square Mall Salinas Drive Lahug Cebu City Philippines
Telephone no. 63-32-4172885 - 63-32-4172886
Technical Support Engineer Team Leader
* Vitalized staff performance to facilitate attainment of objectives/goals through overall personnel development, including talent recruitment, coaching, motivation, and leadership.
* Responded to escalated calls from the company's clients regarding their accounts.
* Directly handles communication with client regarding account status, updates and reports.
* Monitor the daily stat reports and provide daily, weekly, and monthly coaching to the TSE.
* Trains agent on new updates and policies.
* Monitor the schedule adherence and attendance.
* Ensure inbound calls are handled.
* Create new procedures to insure the floor operation is in optimum performance.
* Ensured that client database information was updated and accurate.
* Offer incentives and recognition programs.
* Able to multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
* Served as a Technical trainer and Software Specialist of the team.
3rd Floor Rustan's Building Mango Avenue Cebu City Philippines
June 2005 - December 2005
Telephone no. 63-32-4126722
Internet Outbound QA and Research
* Responsible for developing, implementing, maintaining, executing and continuously improving policies and procedures related to checking all Internet Outbound work products to ensure that the work meets redefined standards, that it is free of all errors and that it meets the customer's documented expectation.
* Reviews all notes and communication to ensure a full and complete understanding of the customer's goals, as possible.
* Responsible to complete an extremely progressive execution of the service ordered.
* Upon completion, responsible for executing complete self-QA process using established policies and procedures.
* Will execute a handoff of the work to the Internet Outbound QA and then work directly with the Internet Outbound QA in a repetitive corrections loop until such time as it will be approved for completion.
July 2002 - August 2003
* Added additional workstations to existing networks
* Repaired cabling and software configurations
* Replaced outdated hub with faster switches
Archbishop Reyes Cebu City Philippines
May 2001 - June 2002
* Designed and installed high speed LAN and WAN connections
* Installed and configured Windows 2000 server and workstation, as well as variety of business applications
* Provided training to all employees regarding use and troubleshooting of network resources and software
* Provided troubleshooting and repair to all network malfunctions