Claim you profile
Private Security Companies
From July 2013
(part time) Security Manager for various Private Security Companies.
• Production of Intelligence products, Prepare content for daily briefings for delivery through either verbal, PowerPoint and Video Skype conference calls. Production of the Daily Intelligence Summaries/HUMINT/ Counter Intelligence.
LUKOIL Middle East Ltd
April 2011 - July 2013
West Qurna 2 Project, Basra, Iraq. - Project Security Manager
1. Managerial Role:
• Plan; manage all activities for Counter Intelligence & Security Operations for Risk management of personnel, Key Point facilities and installations.
• Represent Corporate Security Services interests at managerial level planning meetings.
• Business continuity planning.
• Managing the strategic and operational security with local Police, Ministry of Interior and Special
2. Security and Crime Risk Management Advisor:
• Conduct detailed and comprehensive Threat and Risk analysis of all company assets. Plan and develop programs to mitigate identified threats.
• Conduct security Investigations and Fraud Prevention risk assessments and ensure implementation is met by monitoring. Conduct security briefings for High level Executives prior to travel and in country briefs.
• Provide support in developing and implementing detailed security plans provide personal security briefings to all levels of staff.
• Personally coordinate the security of major company meeting events. Travel Security Subject Matter Expert for the Lukoil Mid East and subcontractors.
3. Training and Development:
• Oversee the design and development of security training courses for Security Staff
• Develop and implement global security awareness program for the Company.
• Developing and implementing security infrastructure and systems for the protection of corporate assets.
• Providing Information Security (IS) training and development for internal and external investigators & staff.
4. Policy and Procedures:
• Oversee the development of security policy and procedures related to operations.
• Oversee the development of security policy and procedures for company employees
• Review security systems IDS, CCTV, and ensure that they meet the needs of the region and business operations. Coordinate security equipment installation and maintenance and security staff...
Officer (Operation Samurai Project)
December 2010 - March 2011
For Global Strategies Group, at the Japanese Embassy - Baghdad Iraq.
• Production of Intel products, Prepare content for daily briefings for delivery through either verbal
• Or PowerPoint briefs. Production of the Daily Intelligence Summaries/HUMINT/ Counter Intelligence.
Special Projects Security Supervisor
August 2007 - November 2010
State of Qatar
• Monitor the effectiveness of the overall security systems, including the risk management program and implement corrective measures where necessary.
• Develop regional procedures and assignment instructions in line with QP security standards policies and procedures.
• Ensure all security operations are conducted according to policy and legislation.
• Ensure that an effective traffic enforcement program is established and coordinated with Security (Operations).
• Liaise with Security (Operations) to ensure a standardized approach to roles/ responsibilities during a security emergency response. Formulate a proper communication and coordination plan.
• Liaise with Security (Operations) to plan and schedule regular security emergency exercises with all stakeholders.
• Identify shortcomings and implement corrective measures.
• Liaise with all stakeholders regarding their potential labour issues - to monitor report and react to labour unrest.
• Ensure that all security incidents, including security breaches and irregularities, are reported to and recorded by, the regional security control room.
• Implement corrective actions and follow-up via regular verification, to improve the overall security standards.
• Request investigation of serious incidents.
• Liaise with the regional technical projects officer regarding the implementation of the electronic access control program, to ensure its effectiveness in preventing un-authorized access to the facility.
• Monitor the working environment of security staff to ensure safe working practices are followed and coordinate with regional Safety Officer (HSE) in this regard.
• Ensure staff complies with their regional guard force schedules and activities.
• Provide administrative support to operations.
• Control and supervise all security staff under his authority and ensure discipline and morale is maintained.
• Verify and approve staff time sheets.
• Controls absenteeism and overtime remuneration.
• Ensure that...
Country Security Coordinator - Advisor /Training Instructor at HQ
International Medical Corps
July 2004 - August 2007
- Kabul, Afghanistan
• Production of physical security policies, awareness training, procedures and loss prevention. Provide professional investigations, security risk assessments, monitor all physical security safety policies and procedures for Convoys. Development/implementation of training programmes.
ordinator & Advisor - KSA
BAE Systems, British Defence Company
June 2003 - July 2004
to a Military Defence Project, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as; Country Security Co-ordinator & Advisor - KSA
• Deliver the (OSAC) Security Advisory Council meetings. Physical Security, Emergency Surveys Planning and development of Emergency SOP's Standard Operational Procedures. List 'X' - Cryptographic Custodian as per HMG Requirements. Attend Commercial Security and Intelligence meetings at British and US Embassies.
• Train civilian guard force, Manage 20 Security department staff, and 1500 guards.
Regional Security Manager - Advisor/Training Instructor
February 2003 - June 2003
Riyadh, KSA, by Saudi Security Company Contractor, Regional Security Manager - Advisor/Training Instructor
• Management of 300 armed security personnel. Training, Development of guards in CQB (Close Quarter Battle and Protection), Liaison Officer to Military Defence Contractors, and Security Controller for guards at BAE compounds.
Freelance Security Consultant
April 2002 - January 2003
Indonesia. Private Client
• Carried out Risk Assessments on Counter Intelligence and Counter Corporate Espionage for new Head Quarter Offices.
Intelligence Corps, Last rank Sergeant
HM Armed Forces
April 1988 - May 2002
• Exemplary Discharge
• Secondments to Special Forces Units
• Secondment to Security Service Counter Intelligence Unit.
Qualifications & Certifications
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.