Community Development Expert
As a Community Development Specialist, I have great skill in Project Assessment and Design, Project Monitoring and Evaluation, Project Sustainability and Transition Planning. I also have a strong experience in facilitation in the area of Local Economic Development, Value Chain Development and Leadership and Governance. I have cross cultural exposure in international development with working experience in over 10 countries in 3 continents.
World Vision International, Ghana
From June 2003
I lead projects/programme team to assess. design and implement projects aimed at improving the sustained wellbeing of children and their families and commnities.
I again develop and manage projects budget. I also engage with development partners and facilitate capacity building trainings for partners.
Community School Alliance CSA/QUIPS Project - USAID Funded
September 2001 - March 2003
My duties included:
1. Conduct Participatory Learning and Action (PLA) and Participatory Rapid Appraisal (PRA) for communities.
2. Conduct SMC/PTA training for communities and Ghana Education Service Personnel.
3. Facilitate Communities in Resource Mobilisation
4. Monitor project activities
5. Manage Grant funds.
6. Prepare and submit project reports
Qualifications & Certifications
MBA Project Management
Ghana Institute of Management and Public Administration (GIMPA)
Bachelor of Science Tourism
University of Cape Coast