Recent MBA graduate with general management and training experience in fast paced environment.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Technical Sales Manager
June 2010 - June 2010
- Responsible for managing Technical Sales Reps to overachieve on targets in short-term and put in place actions to grow Enterprise revenue and storage in the longer term.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to achieve business goals.
- Skilled at evaluating business needs and challenges and quickly identifying critical areas for focus.
- Identified the need for, developed and managed coach role to develop key talent.
- Effective and progressive at managing change.
- Experienced in virtual team management, especially in relation to field sales (SC) engagement.
- Work closely with marketing to develop sales plays in line with growth strategies.
- Prioritised training and development to increase the skills of the team and value to the business.
- Designed incentive plans to focus behaviours on strategic lines of business.
Business Process Manager
Donnelly Fruit & Veg
December 2008 - May 2010
Michael Smurfit School of Business
September 2007 - September 2008
Airport Operations Manager
January 2007 - January 2007
- Project to take airport performance to new high standard, specialist to promote this market which is outside the core business of company.
- Responsible for all branch performance, managing a complex shift system and a team of employees.
- Increased percentage of completely satisfied customers by 13% in one month.
- Raised income by 53% year on year.
- Elevated branch to top revenue earner in Ireland by over €100 per unit revenue.
- Succeeded in branch ranking first in sales performance of all airport locations worldwide.
- Coached junior staff to rank at the top of national sales competitions.
January 2005 - January 2007
- Coordinated and facilitated all training initiatives for all employees in Ireland.
- Responsible for developing the facilitation skills of senior management.
- Involved in strategic decisions in developing future managers and other aspects of the business.
- Implemented successful mentor programme.
- Redesigned new hire training manual and reduced average time to management qualification by four months.
- Designed and managed a new intern programme for students in business courses, increasing quality, experienced hires and implementing the campus brand manager programme.
- Selected by company headquarters to form the first Training Leadership Council for the company to spearhead training initiatives worldwide.
January 2004 - January 2005
- Responsible for all branch decisions in relation to the four core areas of the business; customer service, employee development, fleet growth and profitability.
- Consistently the most profitable branch in the Ireland group.
- Raised percentage of completely satisfied customers from 73% to 84%.
- Developed trainees successfully through management qualification stages.
Qualifications & Certifications
Michael Smurfit School of Business, University College Dublin
Trinity College, Dublin
The Teresian School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more