Recent MBA graduate with general management and training experience in fast paced environment.
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Technical Sales Manager
June 2010 - June 2010
- Responsible for managing Technical Sales Reps to overachieve on targets in short-term and put in place actions to grow Enterprise revenue and storage in the longer term.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to achieve business goals.
- Skilled at evaluating business needs and challenges and quickly identifying critical areas for focus.
- Identified the need for, developed and managed coach role to develop key talent.
- Effective and progressive at managing change.
- Experienced in virtual team management, especially in relation to field sales (SC) engagement.
- Work closely with marketing to develop sales plays in line with growth strategies.
- Prioritised training and development to increase the skills of the team and value to the business.
- Designed incentive plans to focus behaviours on strategic lines of business.
Business Process Manager
Donnelly Fruit & Veg
December 2008 - May 2010
Michael Smurfit School of Business
September 2007 - September 2008
Airport Operations Manager
January 2007 - January 2007
- Project to take airport performance to new high standard, specialist to promote this market which is outside the core business of company.
- Responsible for all branch performance, managing a complex shift system and a team of employees.
- Increased percentage of completely satisfied customers by 13% in one month.
- Raised income by 53% year on year.
- Elevated branch to top revenue earner in Ireland by over €100 per unit revenue.
- Succeeded in branch ranking first in sales performance of all airport locations worldwide.
- Coached junior staff to rank at the top of national sales competitions.
January 2005 - January 2007
- Coordinated and facilitated all training initiatives for all employees in Ireland.
- Responsible for developing the facilitation skills of senior management.
- Involved in strategic decisions in developing future managers and other aspects of the business.
- Implemented successful mentor programme.
- Redesigned new hire training manual and reduced average time to management qualification by four months.
- Designed and managed a new intern programme for students in business courses, increasing quality, experienced hires and implementing the campus brand manager programme.
- Selected by company headquarters to form the first Training Leadership Council for the company to spearhead training initiatives worldwide.
January 2004 - January 2005
- Responsible for all branch decisions in relation to the four core areas of the business; customer service, employee development, fleet growth and profitability.
- Consistently the most profitable branch in the Ireland group.
- Raised percentage of completely satisfied customers from 73% to 84%.
- Developed trainees successfully through management qualification stages.
Qualifications & Certifications
Michael Smurfit School of Business, University College Dublin
Trinity College, Dublin