Microsoft Office Professional
Project Management Administrator
Midlands & Interior, KwaZulu
From April 2013
-Natal (South Africa)
R 11,000.00 Per Month Basic Salary
Permanent Junior Level position in the Mechanical engineering (Engineering)
- Establish achievable project baselines and thereafter manage scope, budget,
time and resources (Project Charter and sign off)
- New equipment/project is introduced in the quoted time.
- New equipment/project is introduced within the quoted cost.
- New equipment/project meets all quality, manufacturing and safety
- Meets/Supports organizational performance requirements.
- Simple, out the box and cost effective improvements to be implemented.
- Design and implement mechanical improvements for production process
which suits the company's manufacturing processes.
- Ensure cross functional input into the improvement design requirement.
- Set and maintain quality standards for projects from planning to close -off.
- Compile operating procedures accurately.
- Ensure all project adhere to customer expectations
- Ensure availibility and accessibilty of project information
- Ensure adherence to company policies in particular the procurement and asset management
- Timeous and holistic preparation for overseas project visitors.
Qualifications & Certifications
Mechanical engineering diploma
durban university of technology
hluma high school
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more