Microsoft Office Professional
Project Management Administrator
Midlands & Interior, KwaZulu
From April 2013
-Natal (South Africa)
R 11,000.00 Per Month Basic Salary
Permanent Junior Level position in the Mechanical engineering (Engineering)
- Establish achievable project baselines and thereafter manage scope, budget,
time and resources (Project Charter and sign off)
- New equipment/project is introduced in the quoted time.
- New equipment/project is introduced within the quoted cost.
- New equipment/project meets all quality, manufacturing and safety
- Meets/Supports organizational performance requirements.
- Simple, out the box and cost effective improvements to be implemented.
- Design and implement mechanical improvements for production process
which suits the company's manufacturing processes.
- Ensure cross functional input into the improvement design requirement.
- Set and maintain quality standards for projects from planning to close -off.
- Compile operating procedures accurately.
- Ensure all project adhere to customer expectations
- Ensure availibility and accessibilty of project information
- Ensure adherence to company policies in particular the procurement and asset management
- Timeous and holistic preparation for overseas project visitors.
Qualifications & Certifications
Mechanical engineering diploma
durban university of technology