A dedicated reporter with a nose for news, a passion for community journalism and a reputation for impeccable ethics. Four-year record of commended performance as a presenter for both television and radio stations. I am an adept storyteller who treats news, features and other events with equal passion and thrives within the deadline-intensive, 24x7 newsroom environment. My objective is to be a team player in a people oriented organization that will ensure maximum utilization of my strong organizational skills, educational background and ability to work with people in a challenging environment to achieve corporate goals.
I am naturally gifted speaker, with an audible and clear diction.
March 2012 - October 2013
Researching and gathering materials
Presenting a live programme on air
• Excellent grounding in the production of radio
• Developed an eye for interesting news items and features
• Became confident in researching relevant stories
• Learnt good time management skills through balancing work and study
Public Relations Officer of the Public Relations
LAGOS STATE POLYTECHNIC
October 2011 - March 2012
Researching news items for weekly news bulletins.
Voluntary experience on official campus
Provided basic office support through to shadowing
news reporters and assisting in copyediting.
• Improved my command of the English language and developed
• Thorough analytical approach and a sharp eye for accuracy and detail. Gained practical proof-reading
• ƒ Increased confidence in dealing with a wide range of professionals
• ƒ Ability to set up and maintain an effective filing
• ƒ Adeptness in prioritising a heavy workload
• ƒ Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and
Host- Entertainment Fuse
August 2011 - January 2012
Host- Entertainment Fuse (gospel TV programme)
• ƒ Insight into weekly production processes and deadlines
Style 360 is a television programme. Its about music, fashion entertainment an lifestyle. I anchored this programme successfully for eight months and was able to compile over thirty-nine episodes