I am Tran Hoang Ngoc. I am working as an oil and gas offshore instrument/electric engineer for an International Joint Venture Company in Vietnam. My main duty is maintaining instruments, control and safety systems of ARMADA FPSO and H4 Wellhead platform in compliance with International Technical Standards, HS&E and offshore safety policies and procedures;
Now, I am interested in a Control – Instrument Engineer position in your company .I found it is right place for me. Being a member of your team means to make my profession dream come true. This place where I will have many chances to contribute my best creative abilities, developing my career and being in a stimulating, innovative, multi-cultured and fast growing work environment of a leading oil and gas solutions provider in the world;
I started to work as an electric-control engineer since 2003. Till now it has been for more than 10 years. I am specialized in operating, testing and maintaining many industry equipment systems such as gas turbine, steam turbine, generator, transformer, oil and gas, electric/switchgear/switchyard, chemical, BOP, water process, chiller, DCS control, I&C, P&ID, relay, Fire & Gas, SCADA and CMMS/Maximo systems. I also design some switchyard, medium and low voltage systems;
I wish to contribute my best to for your company best service to clients. I am sure that I will bring much more satisfying benefits to your company if you accept me.
Instrument and Control maintenance engineer, White Rhinoceros oilfield (TGT)
Duty in Hoang Long JOC company
From June 2012
June 2012 - present:
Position: Instrument and Control maintenance engineer, White Rhinoceros oilfield (TGT), HoangLong JOC and Vietsovpetro company
Duty in Hoang Long JOC company:
- To test, inspecting, calibrating, repairing, preventive maintaining, troubleshooting Instrument/Electrical/DCS/ICSS/safety system, Microturbine, Diesel enginer, HVAC;
- To take schedule and working plan, PM, spare part, reports and provides solutions on H4 wellhead oil and gas platform.
- To manager PCS C300 Controller, Safety Manager (Fire&Gas, ESD), Safety Builder Engineer of Honeywell control system on Wellhead.
Achievements: do some technique that take instrument equipments in lowest affected by sea weather condition.
Duty in Vietsopetro Joint Venture company:
- Beside above duties listed, I am also doing maintenance work for many systems such as PAGA, Safety, Fire and Gas, Pipe line, Gas turbine systems on ARMADA TGT1 FPSO (processing capacity of 55.000 barrels of oil per day);
- Working on DCS/ICSS safety system of Rockwell Allen-Bradley, Siemens S7, Yokogawa Centum VP and opening protocols as Modbus, FF, HART, communication;
- Safety fisting with offshore safety processes: Basic safety offshore skill, BOSIET-T, First aid, Working Permit, Lock out-Tag out, confine space entrance, STOP card, Job safety analyzing, MSDS, Ex and CE standard, US and European codes, and being in Fire firefighting team;
- Pre-commissioning instruments of oil production system in Hai Su Trang and Hai Su Den wellhead oil and gas platforms.
Camau 1 Thermal Power Plant
December 2009 - June 2012
750MW with 220kV switchyard -
Petro VietNam Power Company (PV Power), Camau
- To test, visual inspecting, troubleshooting the devices in Power Plant to identify problems and assign a repairing schedule to the right person forthe right techniques or regulation and to check and take over those machines and systems;
- To monitor and assist staffs in assembling, disassembling, operating, repairing or maintaining the 750MW Combine Cycle Power Plant in compliance with the HS&E policies and procedures following Technical Standards of Vietnam and International for smooth operations of the Power plant;
- To make working plan, working operation flow equipments, shift report, failure report, safety, firefighting and fist aid;
- To read and interpret blueprints, wiring diagrams, technical documents, equipment system diagrams, P&ID diagrams, I&C diagrams, equipment drawing in English;
- To conduct technical skills and machine operating training courses for staffs in the company and company's clients;
Achievements: Saving 3/30 of maintaining working days for the company in plant overhaul maintenance.
Site and Control DCS Operator
Camau 1 Thermal Power Plant
May 2007 - November 2009
- Operating, testing, and maintaining gas turbine, steam turbine, generator, transformer, oil and gas, motor, pump, heat exchanger, electric/switchgear/220kV switchyard, mechanical, chemical, BOP, water process, chiller, DCS control, I&C, P&ID, relay, switchgear, SCADA, and CMMS/Maximo systems. Most of those equipment systems are produced by Siemens, ABB, Alstom, Schneider, GE
Equipment evaluating engineer and commissioning, Camau 1 Thermal Power Plant 750MW
Camau 1 Thermal Power Plant
July 2006 - April 2007
- To co-ordinate in equipment assembling and electrical connect system installation and evaluation with clients, engineering departments, engineering contractors at site and multinational teams with daily, weekly and monthly report.
Operating Thermal Power Plant and English
December 2005 - May 2006
intermediate course, 7 months, Petro manpower College, Vung Tau, Vietnam;
- To study: Operating Combine Cycle Thermal Power Plant - Siemens course, 2 weeks, Erlangen, Germany.
November 2003 - November 2005
2 Company, HCM City
- To design switchyard (110kV, 22kV) and low voltage overhead line, industry electric system, feasibility report, preliminary & detail design drawings, calculations and prepare design, specifications, data sheets and bill of quantities;
- Co-ordinating with clients, engineering departments, subcontractors and vendors
SKILLS AND STRONG POINTS
- Team work and leadership skills, Preventive maintenance and Total productive maintenance skills, safety skills, with excellent communication and negotiation and presentation skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines with high sense of responsibility, accuracy;
- Good in English, 9 years experiences in using MS Office, and 4 years in using Engineering Software (AutoCAD/DCS/I&C/CMMS )
Qualifications & Certifications
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more