Air Defence Controller
Acted as Intercept Controller, Fighter Allocator, Master Controller at radar sites of Turkey and acted as Air Surveillance Officer At CAOC-7 Greece (NATO duty)
Air Surveillance Officer as a member of Current Operations Team
Combined Air Operation Center
August 2003 - August 2006
Used ICC NIRIS capabilities regarding with TDL data exchange.
• Coordinated TDL System usage, link setups with neighboring CAOCs.
• Involved in Olympic Games Athens Air Defence activities, cooperated with Greek National CRCs and NATO E3 to produce a correct RAP.
• Involved in development of International Air Defence Policies and Procedures.
Turkish Air Force Headquarter, Ankara (August 2006 - -)
• Assigned to Air Defence &C2 Division, System Software Support Center as System Analyist in 2006.
• Planned, installed and tested MASE&CSI systems into national CRPs/CRCs.
• Conducted Configuration Management of MASE&CSI systems
• Involved in planning, system design, test and acceptance phases of Turkish Radar Network.
• Assigned to new post namely TDL Planning and Design Officer in the same center and occupied this post for 3 years then assigned as TDL Section Chief.
• Involved in Link-16 Programme. Consulted Plans & Policy Division about Operational requirements.
• Planned national Link-16 coverage and executed site installations in parallel with this plan.
• Involved in Link-16 Interoperability Programme.
• Participated in DLWG (New Name TDL CaT), TDLITS. ACCS L16@29K, Link-16 FMS Case, MIRB, I&IWG meetings.
• Trained Site Programmer Candidates about TDL Systems.
• Defined TUR AF TDL Migration Strategy in parallel with NATO one.
• Defined Link-16 Interim National SOP.
• Involved in Link-16 SGIOTE installation and acceptance tests.
• Ran Link-16 SGIOTE both in simulated and operational environment. Used all components efficiently.
• Involved in definition of prospective TDL Architecture.
• Involved in TDL IO tests and analysis.
• Involved in preparation of National Link-16 Concept, Doctrine, MIDS Interface Document, Turkisk National Difference Document and Platform specific documents (Concepts, MIDS Interface Documents, System Implementation Data etc.).
Intercept Controller, Fighter Allocator
July 1996 - August 2003
• Assigned as Site Programmer upon completion of NADGE/NAEGIS System Analysis and Programming Course.
• Involved in Software Maintenance of NADGE System.
• Developed software solutions for meeting operation crew requests.
• Involved in installation end test phases of SSSB/ADCB system. Used subject system in operational environment.
• Involved in installation of MASE system, Prepared MASE system for operational usage.
• Involved in installation of Turkish National Radar Complex (TNRC).
• Configured and used TDL capabilities (Link-1, ATDL-1, Link11A/B, IJMS) of aforementioned systems in operational environment very widely.
• Trained users on MASE, SSSB, TNRC systems. Promoted TDL systems knowledge to ensure compiling a robust Recognized Air and Sea Picture.
• Performed risk assessments and executed tests of tactical data exchange amongst target systems.
June 1993 - June 1996
Frequently used IJMS TDL with NATO E3
Defining national structure of Link-16 ground terminals. Planning installatiosn IAW aforementioned structure. Defining national standardization documents regarding with usage of Link-16. Wide knowledge of Link-16 Management Model. Wide participation into Link-16 Interoperability studies.
Radio Network is a system for connecting various types of radios on WAN and letting Control Reporting Centers Access any of these radios through WAN.
Radar Network is a system for connecting all radars and Control Reporting Centers on WAN, getting sensor data and controlling sensors through WAN.
Qualifications & Certifications
Air Force Academy
Air Defence School
Air Force Academy
Maltepe Military High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more