Have grown fruit crops, stone fruits, grapes, apples, potatoes,vegetables
Farm Manager ( Dairy, Crops and Piggery)
LYBON PVT LTD BULAWAYO
August 1998 - July 1999
• Day to day management of the farm
• Timeous Production of the cropping programmes, monthly, and annual budgets as well as reports.
• Regular reviewing of the internal control systems and recommending improvements.
• Monitors progress towards project objectives, results and activities, adjusting plans and activities as necessary in order to achieve goals.
• Performs administrative duties that include accounting fro assets and funds remitted to the farm.
• Recruiting employees
• Crops, maize, wheat and barley
• Horticultural production - potatoes, tomatoes, garden peas, baby and sweet corn.
• Responsible for planning, implementing of Dairy herd Breeding policy - 1 200 herd of American Holsteins management of 500 pig / sow unit.
Qualifications & Certifications
Chibero Agricultural College (University Of Zimbabwe)
Madziva High School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more