Have grown fruit crops, stone fruits, grapes, apples, potatoes,vegetables
Farm Manager ( Dairy, Crops and Piggery)
LYBON PVT LTD BULAWAYO
August 1998 - July 1999
• Day to day management of the farm
• Timeous Production of the cropping programmes, monthly, and annual budgets as well as reports.
• Regular reviewing of the internal control systems and recommending improvements.
• Monitors progress towards project objectives, results and activities, adjusting plans and activities as necessary in order to achieve goals.
• Performs administrative duties that include accounting fro assets and funds remitted to the farm.
• Recruiting employees
• Crops, maize, wheat and barley
• Horticultural production - potatoes, tomatoes, garden peas, baby and sweet corn.
• Responsible for planning, implementing of Dairy herd Breeding policy - 1 200 herd of American Holsteins management of 500 pig / sow unit.
Qualifications & Certifications
Chibero Agricultural College (University Of Zimbabwe)
Madziva High School