Know and Understand Safe Work Procedure
i got 7 years expetience as a boilermaker,in th mining industry(jwanenng cut 8 project debswana diamond mine and bcl mine(botswana)highly experience in steel fabrication
Project - Debswana Diamond Mine
August 2011 - April 2012
Know and understand assembling procedures for structural steelwork.
• Know and understand safe work procedures
• Identify, know and understand steel profiles from standard steel profile tables.
• Read and interpret complex engineering drawings.
• Work under pressure.
• Perform quality workmanship - to meet quality standards.
• Marking off procedures including knowing, understanding and applying simple formulas to square-up material - large dimensions and double checking procedures critical to eliminate mistakes.
• Use of measuring equipment.
• Cutting equipment and torch and straight line cutter, settings for various thickness material and bevelling for weld preps - 8mm to 60mm.
• Grinders, fettling and cleaning.
• Drilling machines.
• Welding machines - settings and the various consumables such as stick and CO2.
• Perform tack welding to specification including +/- 50mm tack welds - 2mm to 60mm plate.
• Know and understand the various welding symbols used in steel fabrication.
• Use of machinery such as rolls, guillotine, brake press and punch and shearing.
2. Artisan Boilermaker
BCL MINING & SMELTING
July 2010 - August 2011
Adherence to the Health and Safety Act, worked according to high quality standards and followed procedures and instructions. Responsible for assembling various parts. Able to read and interpret drawings and was prepared to
Work shifts and overtime when and if required.
• Fabrication experience
• Heavy Engineering Fabrication and Steel Erection
• Have a proven track record with Developments
• Read and interpreted complex engineering drawings
• Have deeper Knowledge and understand assembling procedures for structural steelwork
• Performed quality workmanship to meet client standards
• Identified, know and understand steel profiles from standard steel profile tables
• Ability to use of measuring equipment
MASTERCRAFT (PTY) LTD
August 2008 - December 2008
Read and interpreted complex Engineering Drawings
• Welding, Arc Welding & Gas Welding and Gas Cutting
Welder & Metal Fabricator
TSWANA PRIDE (PTY) LTD
April 2006 - May 2008
Welding, Arc Welding & Gas Welding and Gas Cutting
• Steel Structure Fabrication and Design, conveyor steel structure fabrication.
• Building Structures & Fabrication
• Manufacturing of Steel Windows, Doorframes, plant security gates, Burglar bars
• Cable Racks installation
ESSENTIAL COURSES COVERED; under Apprenticeship Training
• Technical Mathematics
• Technical Drawing
• Associated Studies
• Overall Trade Test per level.