Accounts Receivable (A/R) Manager
From April 2006
Diligent Hotels: Enotel Porto Galinhas, Enotel Lido Madeira, Enotel Quinta do Sol,
Enotel Baia do Sol, Enotel Santo da Serra.
Intercompanies: Estevão Neves, SA; Hoteis da Ajuda SA, Investimentos
Turisticos SA, Enotel SGPS, SA
Create and implement comprehensive billing, credit and collection
policies and related procedures for departmental,
interdepartmental and intercompany use. Responsible for improving the company's cash flow and reducing its arrears by
keeping accurate records and ensuring payment are received on time.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining accurate,
efficient, well-structured workflow procedures,
• Daily account receivable management, recording all
receivable transactions and maintaining up to date
• Billing control maintenance, placing billing and collection
• Update and reconcile sub-ledger to general ledger (G/L),
• Periodic A/R audits management,
• Account procedures and enhancements management,
• Create/maintain/update all A/R documentation to ensure
Neutel Bento's CV
Enotel Lido Madeira Hotel, Funchal - Portugal
Real Bellavista Hotel, Albufeira - Portugal
Tivoli Marina Vilamoura Hotel
From November 1996
Responsible to overlook the entire hotel operation during the overnight shift
• Check figures, postings, and documents for accuracy.
Record, store, access, and/or analyze computerized
• Control and secure cash and cash equivalents for property according to cash handling policy and procedures.
• Organize, secure, and maintain all files and records in accordance with document retention and confidentiality
policies and procedures.
• Prepare, maintain, and distribute statistical, financial,
accounting, auditing, reports and tables.
• Audit statistical, financial, accounting, auditing, or payroll
reports and tables. Audit and reconcile all revenue
Qualifications & Certifications
Escola Sec. Tomas Caldeira