Responsible for over-all site production focusing on Real-Time Management for both business and Intraday performance which covers Workforce Optimization, Service Strategy, Planning, and Implementation.
* Directly involved with all client interactions involving program requirements such as, billing, ramp plans, incentives and workforce.
* Drives and Manages over-all Site Productivity.
* Manages all Real-Time Goals, which may include, but is not limited to, Attendance, Schedule Compliance and Staffing
* Enforces and Implements Company Policies and Program Guidelines
* Responsible for improvements on program revenues and reduction of program costs
* Develops and streamlines Operational processes and procedures
* Trains, motivates, and develops team members
* Controls, Accounts, and Maintains logistical program requirements
* Coordinates and Interacts with internal/external support units regarding operational concerns
* Directly involved in Employee Engagement activities
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
From October 2008
Qualifications & Certifications
University of the Philippines Los Baños
Malate Catholic School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more