Claim you profile
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
September 2012 - November 2012
• Data analysis of educational statistics within Albanian schools, looking at patterns of children's ages, standard of education, and numbers of pupils enrolling in school etc.
• Extensive use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• delivering presentations to the team on trends and patterns observed relating to Albanian education
• Writing monthly reports on findings
Asim Voksh Secondary School (Albania)
December 2012 - February 2013
• Ensure office paper work was organised
• Try to solve queries and issues that have been raised where necessary
• Work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Improved my ability to work within a team in a professional environment
Mathematics and Computer Science Teacher
Mushak Kadria Secondary School (Albania)
September 2010 - June 2012
• Prepared math and computer science material for the class room including textbook learning and group activities to prepare students for their exams
• Delivered lessons on a day to day basis setting and marking homework
• Involved in staff meetings in the school
• Ensuring the classes behavior was in line with standards
• Held parents evenings and spoke with students parents to ensure students were performing to their full potential
Qualifications & Certifications
Mathematical Engineering and Computer Science
University of Tirana
The National Recognition Information Centre for United Kingdom
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more