- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I am professional personal asistant
Executive Assistant to the Executive Management Office - Chief Executive Officer
October 2007 - December 2010
located in Riyadh / Saudi Arabia as Processor/ Secretary for the Support Service and Marketing department, then was promoted to the position of Executive Assistant to the Executive Management Office - Chief Executive Officer and Chief Operating Officer Starting Year 2009
Main Responsibilities: As Processor/Secretary for the Support Service & Marketing Department:
1. In / Out letters and faxes
2. Responsible for all office supplies, kitchen supplies, printing materials for the bank usage, service contracts
3. Arranging for tickets, accommodation and hotel reservation for all bank staff, events, meetings
4. Provide clerical support to All Branch/Area/Division organization, such as translation of letters and forms from English to Arabic and vise versa
Main Responsibilities: As Executive Assistant for the Executive Management Office.
Working closely with the senior management providing administrative support, arranging meeting, conferences.
Handling their appointments, personal expenses, travel etc
Energy Petroleum Service Company
June 2004 - December 2006
Monthly Revenue / Cost Report, Administrative Work, Direct Sale
Project Control Cost Engineer
September 1998 - December 2002
then promoted to Project Control Manager and the Personal Assistance to the Managing Director.
1. Prepare financial analysis/reports for Revenue and Cost for running projects and track/identify results versus forecasts.
2. Generate monthly/weekly expected revenue, controlling the expenses charged to the running projects using various financial tools
3. Analyze and prepare revenue/cost budget revisions according to the implementation progress per project.
1. Develop, prepare, and analyze forecast and budgets to financially reflect management's projections.
Bids and Proposals Cost
1. Prepare the Implementation and program service cost for any proposal
Financial Cost Control &Logistics Coordinator
June 1994 - December 1997
Financial Cost Control
1. Prepare running project budget and analysis of budget vs. Actuals/results on monthly basis for all projects.
2. Prepare financial analysis/reports to track/identify results and forecasts
1. Resolves problems with inventory level, production schedule or material shortages and recommend procedures to avoid future problems.
2. Monitor customer demand through various manufacturing operations and sales teams to expedite and meet
promised delivery schedules.
Ex- AT&T International Co
June 1992 - December 2002
American Telephone and Telegraph Co)
June 1992 - June 1994
1. Provides clerical support to a Branch/Area/Division organization.
2. Responsible for all equipment and insure all administrative routines and activities are performed in
Secretary and Computer specialist
F. Hoffman La Rcohe Scientific Office
1. Main Job was to prepare a monthly report for the medical representatives to help them in marketing the product (Medicine)
2. Supervision of the secretarial work such as typing, filling, translation, controlling office supplies incoming and outgoing correspondences and faxes.
3. Prepare monthly accounts for the Headoffice.
Marketing Dept. in Ciba Geigy Scientific Office
1. Initially involved in setting up new office for ZYMA Scientific Office - a beginning Medical Co. part of
Ciba Geigy Office
2. Responsible for all clerical, administrative work of the office.
EMB Industrial Co
My first job after graduation, worked to gain more experience in the secretarial work, also assisted the Managing Director to produce monthly reports concerning the sales of the company.
JOE-D Construction Co
Worked to gain experience in the secretarial work, and it was a training period during my study in the university.
Languages and Personal
Fluent in English and Arabic, excellent in health; Egyptian national.
Learning French as my daughter is in a French School
Qualifications & Certifications
American University in Cairo