- Full time
- Part time
- One time
• Troubleshooting and fixing of desktop PCs and notebooks
• Dismantling of desktop PCs and notebooks.
• Connecting two computers using a cross over cable
• Connecting more than two computers using a network switch. (a hub)
• Mapping shared volumes and folders
• Installing a local printer and a network printer
• Sharing an internet on the network
• Ad-hoc networking.
• Wireless Network
• VPN and Remote Desktop Connection (e.g. LogMeIn, Teamviewer, GoToMeeting)
• ADSL router
• Configuring MS Outlook 2007
• Mirroring hard drives(RAID 1)
• Windows server 2003 (Print Server, File Server, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File sync)
• Installing Exchange Server
• Laying of network points(Network cables
Qualifications & Certifications
Central University of Technology
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more