- Full time
- Part time
- One time
I translate portuguese doduments to English and vise versa. I have been sworn as an official translator at the high court of Johannesburg.
HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMIN MANAGER
TEICHMANN PLANT HIRE
July 2010 - February 2012
• Employment law - ensure favourable working conditions, disciplinary and grievance procedure, equal opportunities, maternity and paternity rights.
• Recruitment - hiring staff, producing job descriptions, working with recruitment consultancies and conducting interviews.
• Salary reviews - researching salaries and ensuring that they are in line with legal requirements and industry standards.
• Documentation - contracts, staff memos, issuing written offers of employment, promotion in conjunction with the head of Departments.
• Implementing and communicating management policies.
REFERENCE: Narciso do Espirito Santo - Consul General
TEL: 011 622 60 25
REFERENCE: Alph Lukau - Managing Director
TEL: 011 784 1601
REFERENCE: NELSON DOS SANTOS
TEL: 00244222 - 35 77 22 (ANGOLA)
I have very good communication skills in Portuguese & English. I am very passionate in whatever I do in an organized manner.
Besides I have an excellent knowledge of Portuguese and I am a sworn Portuguese/English translator in the High Court of South Africa. I have a good track record in terms of Interpersonal skills.
I am a quick learner with a very pleasant personality.
OTHER COURSES: International Relations
Effective Executive Assistant
HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMIN MANAGER
BONGANI INVESTMENT HOLDINGS
January 2008 - June 2010
• RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ADMINISTRATION OF COMPANY
• UPDATE EMPLOYEE CONTRACTS
• INTERVIEW POSSIBLE CANDIDATES
• ISSUE INVOICES FOR EXPORT
• HOST FUNCTIONS AND EVENTS
• TRAVEL BOOKINGS
• BOOK TRAINING
• STAFF WELL BEING
• HANDLE PETTY CASH
REASON FOR LEAVING: GOT A BETTER CARRER OPPORTUNITY OUTSIDE SOUTH AFRICA (ANGOLA)
CONSULATE GENERAL OF ANGOLA
February 2001 - December 2007
• TRANSLATING LETTERS, CORRESPONDENCE, EMAILS, FAXES, CONTRACTS, LEGAL DOCUMENTS FOR THE CONSUL GENERAL
• INTERPRETED FOR THE CONSUL
• REPLIED DAILY CORRESPONDENCE IN PORTUGUESE AND ENGLISH TO VARIOUS COMPANIES, AUTHORITIES LOCALLY AND INTERNATIONALLY
• PROVIDED BUSINESS INFORMATION ON ANGOLA TO POTENTIAL INVESTORS AND ASSISTED ACCORDINGLY
• LIASED WITH ANGOLAN MISSIONS ABROAD
• HANDLED ESCALATED QUERIES ON BEHALF OF THE CONSULATE
• MAINTAINED ADMINISTRATION
• ASSISTED OTHER TEAM MEMBERS DURING HECTIC PERIOD AS AND WHEN REQUIRED
• PURCHASED OFFICE EQUIPMENT AND STATIONARIES
• DEALT WITH FINANCIAL ISSUES
• EFFECTED ELECTRONIC BANK TRANSFERS AND STAFF SALARIES VIA INTERNET
REASON FOR LEAVING: NEEDED A CHANGE OF ENVIRONMENT
LUBNERS FURNITURE STORE
September 1998 - December 2000
• Processed details of customers on computer systems
• Updated customers records
• Gave feedback to customers
• Handled telephonic queries
• Maintained administration and filing
• Liaised with sales staff on application made for credit
REASON FOR LEAVING: Part time job
Qualifications & Certifications
Potchefstroom technical college
PICA PAU SCHOOL
POTCHEFSTROOM TECHNICAL COLLEGE (NOW VUSELELA COLLEGE)
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more