Experienced HR Generalist with strong recruiting skills and positive communication and interpersonal skills. A self-directed team player with proven ability to develop and sustain relationships with staff and management at all levels. Demonstrates strengths that include assessing organizational needs, setting strategic direction, and implementing initiatives that enhance corporate performance, at an expanding company. Exceptional employee relation skills, full cycle recruiting and successful at motivating employees and creating a highly productive workforce with over 4 years of professional HR experience.
Experienced HR Generalist with strong recruiting skills and positive communication and interpersonal skills. A self-directed team player with proven ability to develop and sustain relationships with staff and management at all levels. Demonstrates s
Assistant Manager - HR
From June 2013
• Act as liaison with employees at all locations, address general HR-related questions and respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs.
• Conduct new employee orientation/on boarding of new staff to review benefits, the workplace, and performance management and foster positive attitude towards company goals and mission.
• Assist employees and managers by handling HR related questions, interpreting and explaining human resources policies, and helping resolve employee relations issues as needed.
• Participate in employee issue resolution as directed, and facilitate exit process for departing employees
• Responsible for benefits administration and open enrolment, employee verifications, unemployment claims, and compliance.
• Track and report on employee metrics including hires, promotions, transfers and terminations.
• Maintains Human Resource Information System (HRIS) and input employee data and personnel record updates (personal information, benefits data, skills data, etc.)
• Utilizes the human resources information system (HRIS) effectively to collect, analyze, summarizing data and trends and making recommendations for continual improvement and produce reports
• Audits data entered and initiates corrections
• Auditing and quality control of new hire documents
• Developed company personnel policies, standard operating procedures and employee handbooks.
• Conducted employment verifications and investigations.
HR Analyst US HR
Deloitte Support Services LLP
July 2012 - May 2013
• Functioned as the primary resource for questions from management and associates concerning company policy and procedure for assigned markets
• SPOC for more than 450+ practitioners both in Federal and Advisory practices.
• Investigated employee relations concerns for assigned markets that included Washington, Arlington, North Carolina, Georgia, etc.
• Handled transfers, reimbursements to the CFA, CFE & other certifications.
• Composed disciplinary actions, performance improvement plans, coaching and counselling documents for assigned management team as needed
• Acts as the liaison with legal counsel in regard to visa applications and processes.
• Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensure policies, procedures and reporting are in compliance.
• Responsible for the continuing education, training, and certification of new and experienced employees.
• Ensured all online employment paperwork was complete and accurate, completed on boarding in a timely fashion to ensure payment
Lycatel UK Ltd
June 2009 - January 2012
• Maintained the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
• Maintained organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program;conducting and analyzing exit interviews, recommending changes.
• Sourced, interviewed, and hired all levels of technical and non-technical personnel for Elcom
• Managed new hire orientation activities on a weekly basis
• Played a key role in designing recruiting materials
• Updated the Employee Handbook as needed
• Prepared documents and programs for code and conduct orientation and trainings.
• Work on strategy to Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee run periodically.
• Maintained employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims.
• Worked on designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
• Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.