Chic Ezotic Body Boutique
• Delivers quality customer service
• Manage cash register operations (opening and closeout)
• Maintain responsibility for the overall daily operations of a retail boutique.
• Manage budgets, marketing, merchandising, and rotating inventory of stock.
• Ensure proper handling of daily receipts, balance bank accounts, prepare and make bank deposits.
• Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
• Increased sales and profit by 50 percent.
The Gadget Guys
• Performs rapid and accurate customer service.
• Front Office Operations; Answer calls, Emails, Faxing, Filing and Cash register operation.
• Intake of customer devices for diagnosis and repair.
• Create customer invoices for service orders.
• Provides efficient scanning and printing services.
Certified Medical Assistant
• Front Office Management; Answering Calls, Scheduling appointments and Procedures, Filing Charts, Faxing, E Prescriptions
• Insurance Verification and Billing
• Prepare exam rooms for patients
• Greet patients, Take vital signs and prepare patient for the doctor
• Give injections and draw blood, Urinalysis
• Prepare specimens for laboratory pick up • Perform ECG, PVR and PVR Venous
• Demonstrated and advised customers in the proper methods of skin care protection
• Demonstrated and gave instructions in proper methods of applying makeup
• Aide customers in personalized product selection
• Maintained accurate records of customer products and transactions
• Managed cash register operations (opening and closeout)
• Increased product sales by 15%
• Collected payment for drinks served.
• Checked identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
• Cleaned glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
• Balanced cash receipts.
• Stocked bar with beer, wine, liquor and related supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins and straws.
• Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales tax.
• Taken beverage and food orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.
• Cleaned bars, work areas, and tables.
• Maintained inventory and provided recommendations for re-stock.
• Mixed ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
• Serve food or beverages to patrons, and serve dishes at tables as required.
• Write patrons food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
Qualifications & Certifications
Professional Bartending School
Medical Assistant Program