Claim you profile
Chic Ezotic Body Boutique
• Delivers quality customer service
• Manage cash register operations (opening and closeout)
• Maintain responsibility for the overall daily operations of a retail boutique.
• Manage budgets, marketing, merchandising, and rotating inventory of stock.
• Ensure proper handling of daily receipts, balance bank accounts, prepare and make bank deposits.
• Identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
• Protect employees and customers by providing a safe and clean store environment.
• Increased sales and profit by 50 percent.
The Gadget Guys
• Performs rapid and accurate customer service.
• Front Office Operations; Answer calls, Emails, Faxing, Filing and Cash register operation.
• Intake of customer devices for diagnosis and repair.
• Create customer invoices for service orders.
• Provides efficient scanning and printing services.
Certified Medical Assistant
• Front Office Management; Answering Calls, Scheduling appointments and Procedures, Filing Charts, Faxing, E Prescriptions
• Insurance Verification and Billing
• Prepare exam rooms for patients
• Greet patients, Take vital signs and prepare patient for the doctor
• Give injections and draw blood, Urinalysis
• Prepare specimens for laboratory pick up • Perform ECG, PVR and PVR Venous
• Demonstrated and advised customers in the proper methods of skin care protection
• Demonstrated and gave instructions in proper methods of applying makeup
• Aide customers in personalized product selection
• Maintained accurate records of customer products and transactions
• Managed cash register operations (opening and closeout)
• Increased product sales by 15%
• Collected payment for drinks served.
• Checked identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
• Cleaned glasses, utensils, and bar equipment.
• Balanced cash receipts.
• Stocked bar with beer, wine, liquor and related supplies such as ice, glassware, napkins and straws.
• Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales tax.
• Taken beverage and food orders from serving staff or directly from patrons.
• Cleaned bars, work areas, and tables.
• Maintained inventory and provided recommendations for re-stock.
• Mixed ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
• Serve food or beverages to patrons, and serve dishes at tables as required.
• Write patrons food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
Qualifications & Certifications
Professional Bartending School
Medical Assistant Program
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more