• Monitoring of operations and maintenance of plants using the system control SCADA and the communication between various stations by motorolla moscad RTU and Modbus protocol.
• Control, monitor and programming of PLCs (Allen Bradley, Siemens, …) operating within SCADA system and supervise various system of communication networks WAN (motorolla moscad RTU) or LAN (profibus).
• Study and monitor the predictive and preventive maintenance schedules (systematic and conditional) for the various hydro-electro-mechanical equipments in stations according to the constructor’s recommendations, international standards and the equipments interventions histories, computerized and registered on monitoring forms. These equipments are MV power supply units, MV and LV variable speed drives, transformers MV, electrical panels, electric motors MV, pumps, pipelines, valves, check-valves, compressors, blowers, automation systems (PLCs with sensors and actuators), control systems and remote monitoring, synoptic, consoles, levels measurement, flow-meters, pressure-meters, temperature-metres, turbidity-metres, chlorine-metres, salinity-meters and PH-meters ... etc..)
• Monitoring and oversee the return to service after an accidental shutdown of the stations.
• Studies of the decrease machine downtimes, the improvement of production, enhancement of energetic equipments efficiency, the limitation of the maintenance cost.
• Coordination between the different technical disciplines.
• Monitoring and supply stations by spare parts and diverse equipments (purchase, consultation with suppliers, technical reception and storage).
• Supervision of mechanical spare parts drawings and schemes with all prescriptions required such as material and dimensions to be ordered from manufacturer.
• Oversee maintenance, measurement, diagnostic and testing of asynchronous motors of various brands and power size (Jeumont Schneider, ABB, …up to 900 kw, 1480 rpm, 5.5 Kv)
• Oversee maintenance, measurement, diagno
Head of service
project study and network system control of Nabel district.
Head of service
operation and maintenance of pumping and treatment potable
Head of service pumping and over pressuring stations
SS2 in Sidi Bou Ali
SS3 in Bembla, SP 4 in Kerker and water treatment station of Ezzouhour in Sousse) to convey potable water on pipelines networks.
Engineer responsible, of equipments maintenance of the pumping and treatment waters, of potable
water plant at Belli complex.
For these two last positions (from 2001 to 2010), the different activities are:
A / Plants operation:
• Monitoring plants by SCADA control system from synoptic and in sites.
• Monitoring of the running of the pumping stations with flow range up to 4000 l/s.
• Monitoring of the operation of treatment water stations (degrement, wabag, metito, .) with flow range up to 4000 l/s.
• Monitoring the operations cycles, collect parameters and indexes reports.
• Monitoring the chemical quality and volume of raw and treated water.
• Study of energy savings and checking the billing.
• Monitoring the consumption of chemicals and other consumables.
• Elaboration of various reports daily and monthly.
B / plants Maintenance:
• Monitoring of operations and maintenance of plants using the system control SCADA. The
communication between various stations is ensured by motorolla moscad RTU and Modbus protocol.
• Control, monitor and programming of PLCs (Allen Bradley, Siemens, ) operating within SCADA
system and supervise various system of communication networks WAN (motorolla moscad RTU) or LAN
• Study and monitor the predictive and preventive maintenance schedules (systematic and conditional) for the various hydro-electro-mechanical equipments in stations according to the constructor's
recommendations, international standards and the equipments interventions histories, computerized and registered on monitoring forms. These equipments are MV power supply units, MV and LV variable
speed drives, transformers MV, electrical panels, electric motors MV, pumps, pipelines, valves, check- valves, compressors, blowers, automation systems (PLCs with sensors and actuators), control systems and remote...
maintenance of equipments at the pumping and treatment waters in potable water plants.
Purchase of hydro-electro-mechanical equipments, gears and vehicles.
These experiences are detailed below by period:
Head of service: project study and network system control of Nabel district.
• Study of potable water supply projects by extension of potable water network for new lands
subdivisions, rural areas and popular new groups.
• oversee studies of supplying by potable water multi-storied buildings through columns rising, involving
design, installing, testing and commissioning of all the facilities required.
• Assessment needs to potable water
• Sizing of the pumping equipments, pipes and accessories.
• tendering for works of customers new connections, the network extension and maintenance.
• Updating the networks plans in compliance of projects achievements.
• Technical assistance for the implementation of a geographic information system (GIS) database for the whole potable water network.
• Monitoring the counting at the distribution system (volume recorded by the meters and flow meter and recording reservoir levels.
• Steering of the technical study process in the quality management system (QMS) in the district which is
certified ISO 9001 / 2008.
• Direct relationship with customers to advise and enquire them to the technical prescription of studies
files and presenting services and prices.
Engineer responsible for the purchase of hydro-electro-mechanical equipments
vehicles and gear
(electric pumping groups, LV electrical panels, gate valve, plug valve, pipes, counter meters, flow
meters, , air compressors, generators, excavator and backhoe -excavator, vehicles) at the purchasing
department in the headquarter of the company in Tunis.
• Elaboration of technical and administrative specifications in collaboration with maintenance
departments by scheduling periodical meetings for the enhancement of requested equipments
• Launch of tenders
• Visits to several suppliers' workshops and spare parts store to evaluate their potential for the execution of the SONEDE bids.
• Development agreements with companies.
• bids monitoring (delivery time, quantity and technical compliance, technical and administrative
reception in factories and on site)
• Monitoring the testing of electromagnetic flow-meters within a bid with ABB in its factories at stone
house England at 2000.
• MSOffice: Word, Excel, Access, MS project, Power Point, MS Visio.
• Software engineering drawings: Auto CAD, Solid works.
• Simulation software: Epanet, PORTO
• Maintenance software
Qualifications & Certifications
National Engineering School of Tunis
Mathematics and Technique
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more