Claim you profile
Royal Bank of Scotland, Harrogate, July 2005 - November 2011
Customer Service Adviser
• Customer Service Adviser in a team of twelve for the Authorisations Centre
• Provided world class customer service in a fast paced and demanding call centre
• Worked in a variety of roles including taking inbound calls
• Helped customers navigate the service and some technical queries they may have.
• Contributing towards centre projects and data processing including Fraud.
• Able to multitask between many different brands and products while maintaining a high quality level of work
• A good all round knowledge of banking policy and procedures for query resolution.
• Assist less experienced colleagues with their queries and nurture them to progress their learning. Responsible for recording and resolving customer complaints to the Financial Services Authority standards
March 2005 - March 2005
January 1990 - April 2003
Owner of the business. Logistics of tourism documents world wide and also diplomatic ties with a select no of Embassies and high commissions etc.
n/a - but ready for a new challenge
January 1 - January 1
Recieved a call Card holder in a country with expired Debit Card. Several mishaps on reissue of new card check his profile .Appologised and explained there had been an error on our behalf.Excused my self for a moment to gather relavent infomation and contact other deptment to put a whole portfolio tegether to resolve the issue.Called client back explain we would courrier card in 72 hours and would also wire funds to him the next day for expensis .Cuustomer was understanding and thanked me for the hard work to sort an ongoing problem over a 8 week period. Recieved a reward for outstanding achievment from my Emloyer.
Qualifications & Certifications
Lord Malvern High school
electronic serving on audio hi fi and television
Bulawayo technical college
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.