Claim you profile
My name is Neil Goosey, I am a Graphic Designer and have been working for the last twelve years as a freelance designer, however despite being extremely successful, I now feel the need to either grow my business or move back into employment and due to my lack of business acumen, the latter is a more suitable solution.
I do have a vast range of experience in the design and marketing industry, having worked in agencies as well as in-house marketing departments at various levels. In my twelve years running my own agency, I’ve looked after an impressive client base which includes working with both small companies and large international corporations alike.
High levels of communication, organisational, grammatical and translation of information clearly and effectively, liaising with people at all levels from company directors, design agencies right through to printers and photographers, seeing projects through from start to finish to impossible deadlines are part of my daily life.
I am certain that my experience, thorough software knowledge, design and layout skills, not to mention creativity will make an immediate and positive impact. I am equally as happy to working alone or as part of a team.
If I had the opportunity to speak with you in person I can show you why I can be a huge asset to any company. Thanks for reading this.
Neil Anthony Goosey
Herts Design, St. Albans, Herts
From March 2001
Projects: • Advertising - National newspapers to magazines
• Corporate branding
• Corporate promotional literature, company brochures, annual reports and proposals
• Website design
• Exhibition/Event design, POS & Powerpoint presentations
• Photography and illustration.
Notable clients: • Origen Financial Services (IT) - Annual reports for five consecutive years, training guides and a vast range of company literature, designed to brand guidelines
• Samsung Electronics (IT) - Booklets, brochures, banners, presentations designed to brand guidelines
• Truestone Asset Management Plc (Finance) - Annual reports, training guides product booklets, a huge range of company literature, designed to brand guidelines
• Momentum Business Development (Health & Leisure industry)
- Members packs, training guides, booklets, POS, posters, flyers, banners
• Chelsea Football Club (Leisure) - Posters, booklets, brochures, flyers, forms etc.
• Lexmark International (IT) - Booklets, reports, prices lists, brochures designed to brand guidelines
Michael K Howard Ltd
August 1999 - March 2001
Projects: Reports, training manuals, advertising, corporate literature design and production
Graphic Designer - In-house Marketing Department
Michael Page Group Plc, Central London
December 1996 - July 1999
Projects: Responsible for design and production of annual reports, proposals, presentations,
advertising, brochures and mailshots for many blue-chip companies
Qualifications & Certifications
Farnborough College of Technology
Basingstoke Technical College
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more