Claim you profile
Technical Support Engineer
- Full time
- Part time
- One time
Business development sales manager
Floor & Wall LTD
February 2012 - October 2012
Planning and identifying a strategy to maximise sales opportunities.
• Maintaining a strong business focus through identifying and reviewing all potential sales routes.
• Utilising market intelligence to identify routes to market.
• Building and maintaining relationships with clients and suppliers to maximise long term sales opportunities.
• Maintain high levels of product knowledge in order to support clients with the installation of all product systems.
• Responsible for business information and reporting on results such as sales and pipeline statistics to the board of directors.
• Responsible for the sales support team.
• Responsible for the organisation of contracts from planning, set up of sites, day to day evaluation and budgetary measures.
January 2010 - January 2011
• Responsible for the sales of TAM international, Terram GEO textiles ( fibreweb) and ESS drainage products.
• Identify inter-company sales opportunities to maximise cost benefit analysis.
• Set up a network of contactors to facilitate the sales of TAM international products.
• Business development through establishing excellent relationships with clients. This enabled the maintenance of a long term strategy,
• Exceeded sales targets and also established a second income stream through identifying a business opportunity with complimentary technical products.
Business Development manager
January 2009 - January 2009
X – Calibur Construction Chemistry , Dubai UAE
• I was responsible for the sales of all of the company’s coatings and floorings products in the UAE. This involved developing new business as well as managing existing contacts, whilst working to demanding targets and budgets.
• Planning and strategy were key to my success as brand awareness of our products was initially low.
• Success depended upon my ability to promote the brand to increase market awareness. As a result, much of my time was spent focussing on the brand rather than product specific.
January 2004 - December 2005
Protective Coating Sales Manager
Sigma Paint Abu Dhabi LLC
The role was of sales manager to the protective coating department coatings department for Sigma. I was responsible for working with the sales team to further build the sales figures and problem solve any technical issues that may occur. The role was very commercially focused in the specifications markets of Abu Dhabi and Northern Emirates.
Unfortunately, due to the joint venture partner withdrawing capital, the role came to a conclusion.
Area sales manager
Flowcrete Europe Ltd
January 2003 - January 2006
Sales of floor screed , total floor zone from sub base to finish floor underfloor heating systems
Sigma Paints SA
June 1997 - December 2001
1997 – DEC 2001Sales Manager for Eastern Province
Sigma Paints S.A Ltd DAMMAM, Saudi Arabia
I was directly responsible to the Manager of the Protective Coatings Division. I focused on establishing new clients by building relationships and identifying trust and reliability. This ensured long term commitment from our clients.
January 1992 - January 1994
Specification sales for DPC, Damp proof membranes, below ground waterproofing
Qualifications & Certifications
vocational Cert in Building Studies
Is this your profile?
If this is your profile, then you can claim it now and log into your account.
We will need to verify your account and email address before you can log in. To claim your profile now, please use the 'Claim Profile' button below.