Executive Administrative Assistant
Administrative VP Assistant, Business Development
Sr. Administrative Assistant, Logistics
Risk Analyst, Risk Management
Safety Assistant, Human Resources
Experience, Education and Abilities
• Bachelor's Degree
• Several years of related experience
• Fifteen years industry experience
• Able to read, write and speak English fluently.
• Ability to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees, customers, and vendors.
Qualifications & Certifications
Prairie View A&M University
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more