Handmade Greeting Card Designer
An innovative fast learning and forward thinking trend analyst with commended experience in developing designs by hand and computer. Successfully provide theme, color, trend, fabric, paper. Transformed initial concepts into extremely marketable fashion deliverables. Areas of expertise include:
• Textile Design and Fashion Illustration, Artwork, Product Development, Sample Sewing, Draping and Pattern Making, Dyeing and Printing, Marketing Management, Merchandising, Fabric/Material Direction, Surface Enrichment Techniques, Trend Research/ Forecasting.
• Innovative and versatile capable of seeing projects through from concept to completion both in creative and technical areas.
• Technical Skills- Well versed in Corel draw, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft office tools: word,excel,outlook and Internet Application.
• Well versed in making designs manually.
May 2011 - November 2012
Direct interaction with the buyers,Updating PO's,follow up for the production, Shipment...
Senior Research Fellow
Worked at G.B.Pant University, Pant nagar
September 2010 - March 2011
Senior Research Fellow
Have Basic knowledge of all subjects and specialized in Textiles.
• Completing commissioned assignment in a timely manner.
• Experience with sketching, sewing, printing and creating varieties of artistic designs for Home Furnishing Accessories (Curtains. Cushions, Carpets,Sofa Covers ).
• Product Development.
• Developed samples of Home Furnishing Accessories by using various techniques like surface enrichment techniques (Painting,embroidery,printing), applique work, crocheting etc.
"Adaptation of Cubism Era Designs for Designing Home Furnishing Items"
I have done my Thesis on the topic entitled "Adaptation of Cubism Era Designs for Designing Home Furnishing Items". Have done study ,survey on the above mentioned topic and also made home furnishing articles by using various techniques and sparkling ideas.
“Evolution of Textiles Articles .....
I have served as an Senior Reaseach Fellow under the project entitled “Evolution of Textiles Articles Through Processing of Silk Waste & Cotton to Create Entrepreneurial Skills in Rural Women” in the Department of Clothing and Textiles. in G.B.Pant Agriculture University, Pantnagar (U.K)
Qualifications & Certifications
Masters in Clothing and Textiles
Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology & Sciences (Formerly Allahabad Agriculture Institute) (Deemed- to- be University), Allahabad.
Sam Higginbotom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences
Saraf Public School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more