Young, energetic and result oriented professional with overall experience of around 4.1 years. Currently employed with NIPSTec Ltd.
Extended expertise in OD, Training and Development, Employee engagement activities, Recruitment, Franchise and Client Relationship, Negotiation, problem solving skills, Psychological Counselling, Maintaining Databases, advertising and Branding. Persuasive communicator with exceptional relationship management skills with ability to relate to people at any level of business and management; highly ethical, trustworthy and discreet.
Dedicated and highly ambitious to achieve personal as well as organizational goals.
Adroit at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
Proficient in self adaptation within a dynamic environment.
Friendly with an upbeat attitude.
Manager - HR / Corporate Trainer / Psychologist
Extended expertise in Training and development, Employee engagement activities, Recruitments, Business Development, Franchise and Client Relationship, Negotiation, problem solving skills, Psychological Counselling, Maintaining Databases, advertising
Manager - HR / Corporate Trainer
From November 2012
o Continuous review of working of organization and monitoring, mentoring work of all the departments.
o Organizing staff orientation, workshops and Trainings.
o Framing and monitoring of Targets.
o Looking after recruitment and selection procedures –PAN India Basis.
o Maintaining and Documentation of information about staff/files.
o Conducting Performance appraisal.
o Handling Staff Grievances and welfare.
o Employee verification from previous organization.
o Looking after Employee engagement activities.
o Updating hierarchy structure according to company requirement.
o Taking care of other HR activities such as developing KRA, working on other HR modules to assist smooth functioning of office.
o Supporting the seniors and other colleagues in relation to HR activities.
o Preparing / Revision of SOP
o Organizing and allocating resources for soft skills trainings
o Conducting soft skill trainings
o Preparing Training Modules, contents, PPT etal.
o Organizing staff workshops and trainings
o Looking at the market scenario developing and introducing all new courses related to soft skills.
o Attending meetings with marketing staff if desired, solving client’s query for trainings.
o Proctor for SMU Learning Center; Malviya Nagar.
o Faculty for HR, Marketing, Communication subjects for Graduate and Post-Graduate level.
HR Manager Generalist
Eminence Technologies & Solutions Pvt Ltd.
May 2012 - October 2012
* Talent Acquisition, management & Retention.
* Conducting Induction & orientation programs.
* Create training modules & help implement training and development programs as per clients requirement.
* Employee Engagement - Involved in organizing different activities & celebrations.
* Preparing SOP with consultation of director.
* Content Development for company website & other social media networks i:e Linkedin, Twitter, facebook etc.
* Database management of employees and candidates.
* Resolve grievances or queries that any of the employees have. Escalate to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue.
* Maintaining /Updating Leave Records.
* Responsible for the performance management cycle. This includes goal setting process and assessment process.
* Responsible for the Reference Check of the candidates.
Psychologist and Relationship Manager - India ,
ThumbRule Dermatoglyphics Pvt. Ltd.
August 2011 - May 2012
Profile & responsibilities:
• HR operations:
* Short listing and screening of CV’s for internal recruitments and for franchisee’s internal recruitment across India.
* Developed SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures).
* Conducting Training and development program for the franchise.
* Coordinating and assisting for training programs & events to be scheduled for & by the franchise across India.
* Content Development for company booklet, website, newspaper etc.
* Coordinating with 50+ franchise across India for smooth functioning and development.
* Maintaining databases for queries related to franchise and clients across India.
* Scheduling of online counseling for the franchise across India.
* Taking care for the supply of marketing material to the franchise.
* Resolve grievances or queries that any franchisee had. Escalate to the right level depending on the nature of the grievance or issue.
• Marketing and Branding:
* Designing of marketing and branding material.
* Coordinating with media agencies for advertisements.
* Perform various business development initiatives for the franchise and for the company.
* Keep myself updated with the marketing and branding opportunities for the company.
Career Development Manager
Asian Institute of Management and Technology
July 2010 - June 2011
Profile & responsibilities:-
* Providing professional admission, academic and career advisement to prospective and current students, while maintaining a solid functional base of all programs, policies, and practices in the inclusive process of effectively recruiting, servicing and retaining a viable student body.
* Member of team that was responsible for all the payment recoveries related to courses and training programs.
* Customer service wherein I had to facilitates the conversion of referrals to admissions through the completion of the intake process and the use of effective phone and customer service skills.
* Offering Administrative Support and following up with enrolled students to complete enrolment files as well as managing various aspects of data entry thus need to maintain databases for clients in a more efficient manner for increasing referrals.
* Receive, record, and monitor all telephone, email or personal inquiries from interested potential students.
* Maintain an effective "follow up" and lead management program to maintain contact with interested applicants.
* Train Counsellor for all counselling procedures.
* Achieve monthly productivity in the key result areas of the admissions process by different business development schedules.
Singer India Limited
May 2009 - July 2009
* Trained on the “Human Resource Policies and procedures”
* Handled purchase operations such as handling supplier’s bills, preparing purchase orders, follow up with vendors for supplies and sales tax form.
Qualifications & Certifications
MBA HR & Marketing
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
University of Jammu
BA Social Sciences
Govt College of Women, Gandhi Nagar, Jammu
KV No 1, udhampur
Army Public School, Udhampur
PG Diploma in Industrial Counseling
Institute of Psychotherapy & Management sciences
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more