From May 2013
for a year where my job responsibilities consisted of-
• drafting writ petitions, SLP'S, Notices etc
• taking brief from the clients
• Attending the court sessions and making a record of case proceedings.
• Providing legal consultation to the clients
• Researching of relevant case laws.
I have also interned at Patiala court house and High court of Delhi under an advocate while Pursuing Law where my work comprised mainly to do research work, prepare notices, make case summaries and observe Court proceedings.
I have also Worked as a freelancer in many events such as Award functions, Exhibition displays, Dealer's meet, Product Launches, Fashion and entertainment events etc since last 5 years which has presented me with good opportunities to have an insight about the planning and the successful execution of an event.
Some instances of the projects that I have worked on include- • Arranging manpower for various Events
• Worked as a Guest relation manager for AUDI and BMW in their various Events which presented me with an opportunity to ensure that all their guests have a unique brand experience.
• I have also handled backstage work excellently with great expertise during various events such as NDTV nightlife and food awards, AUDI and BMW award functions.
Qualifications & Certifications
Mira Model School
University / Board