- Full time
- Part time
- One time
January 2013 - July 2014
Research and development experience
Jan, 2013 to Till Date
Current Job Profile:
• Development of solid oral dosage forms (enteric coated tablets, modified release tablets, immediate release tablets, soft gelatin capsules and hard gelatin capsules) for US and EU markets.
• Literature search, Patent search and evaluation, evaluation of suitable excipients for Formulation, evaluation of packaging material, and evaluation of suitable manufacturing process, accordingly take trial batches.
• Pre-formulation study, Compatibility study, innovator sample characterization, checking in-process parameters during product development, create, conduct and evaluate the stability programs as per ICH guidelines, supporting the product development process.
• Responsible for preparing documents related to manufacturing & dossier filing such as master formula card, technical directions, technology transfer, product specifications, stability protocols and reports.
Technical Expertise: Formulation Development
• Hands on experience on development of solid dosage formulations and understanding of technical challenges associated with these dosage forms.
• Experienced in handling rotary compression machine, fluidized bed dryer, colloidal mill, rapid mixer granulator, roller compactor, auto coater, dissolution apparatus, disintegration tester, multimill, capsule filling machine, HPLC, UV-visible spectrophotometer, differential scanning calorimeter, spray dryer, malvern zetasizer, high pressure homogenizer.
Qualifications & Certifications
Punjabi University - Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Drug Research
Innocent Hearts School
Skillpages has been acquired by Bark.com!
Bark.com is pioneering the way people find local services. Skillpages is the world’s premier directory of service providers.Find out more