- Full time
- Part time
- One time
January 2013 - July 2014
Research and development experience
Jan, 2013 to Till Date
Current Job Profile:
• Development of solid oral dosage forms (enteric coated tablets, modified release tablets, immediate release tablets, soft gelatin capsules and hard gelatin capsules) for US and EU markets.
• Literature search, Patent search and evaluation, evaluation of suitable excipients for Formulation, evaluation of packaging material, and evaluation of suitable manufacturing process, accordingly take trial batches.
• Pre-formulation study, Compatibility study, innovator sample characterization, checking in-process parameters during product development, create, conduct and evaluate the stability programs as per ICH guidelines, supporting the product development process.
• Responsible for preparing documents related to manufacturing & dossier filing such as master formula card, technical directions, technology transfer, product specifications, stability protocols and reports.
Technical Expertise: Formulation Development
• Hands on experience on development of solid dosage formulations and understanding of technical challenges associated with these dosage forms.
• Experienced in handling rotary compression machine, fluidized bed dryer, colloidal mill, rapid mixer granulator, roller compactor, auto coater, dissolution apparatus, disintegration tester, multimill, capsule filling machine, HPLC, UV-visible spectrophotometer, differential scanning calorimeter, spray dryer, malvern zetasizer, high pressure homogenizer.
Qualifications & Certifications